In this course, you will create effective basic Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2003 presentations for delivery in front of an audience.
- Course Outline
In the past, you have used paper-based overhead systems to give presentations. Now, you want to upgrade those presentations to an electronic format. You can use Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 to give electronic presentations.
You will create effective basic Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 presentations for delivery in front of an audience.
This course is designed for students who are interested in learning the fundamentals needed to create and modify basic Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 presentations.
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- manipulate an existing PowerPoint presentation.
- begin creating a presentation.
- format text slides.
- working with graphics.
- add tables to a presentation.
Lesson 1: The Fundamentals
- The PowerPoint Environment
- Opening a Presentation
- Saving the Presentation
- Creating a New Presentation with AutoContent Wizard
- Creating a Blank Presentation and a Presentation from a Template
- Navigating in a Presentation
- Viewing a Presentation
- Getting Help
- Inserting New Slides and Entering Text
- Working in the Outline pane
- Editing, Selecting, Replacing, and Deleting Text
- Cutting, Copying, and Pasting Text
- Using Undo, Redo, and Repeat
- Checking the Spelling in a Presentation
- Reorganizing a Presentation in The Outline pane
- Copying, Moving, and Deleting Slides in Slide Sorter View
- Adding Notes to Your Slides
- Working with More than One Presentation and Window
- Formatting Fonts
- Using the Format Painter to Copy and Apply Formatting
- Applying a Template(TM)s Design to a Presentation
- Using Slide Masters
- Working with Color Schemes
- Changing the Slide Background
- Creating and Formatting Bulleted Lists
- Changing Paragraph Alignment and Line Spacing
- Adding Headers and Footers
- Working Tabs and Indents and Changing the Page Setup
- Drawing on your slides
- Adding, arranging, and formatting text boxes
- Selecting, resizing, formatting, and deleting objects
- Inserting clip art and pictures
- Aligning and grouping objects
- Drawing AutoShapes
- Flipping, rotating and layering objects
- Applying shadows and 3-D effects
- Creating and Working with a Table
- Adjusting Column Width and Row Height
- Inserting and Deleting Rows and Columns
- Adding Borders and Shading to a Table(TM)s Cells
- Inserting a WordArt Object
- Formatting and Editing a WordArt Object
- Prerequisites & Certificates
The course requires that you are familiar with using personal computers and have used a mouse and keyboard; basic typing skills are recommended. You should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to use Windows to manage information on your computer.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation Policy & Satisfaction Guarantee
You may cancel or reschedule your registration without penalty up to 5 business days before your class date.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located at 950 - 167 Lombard Avenue, in Exchange District. A training manual is provided. We encourage all students to bring in a USB stick for student files as we no longer hand out course files on a CD.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located in the picturesque downtown Exchange District at 950-167 Lombard Avenue, in the Grain Exchange Building, you can access the building from Rorie Street and Lombard Avenue.
Class Times and Other Details
ASAP Training Ltd. classes begin promptly at 8:30 am and end around 4:00 pm. Our doors open at 8:00 am. Coffee and tea are provided for students. We have a kitchen with a microwave and refrigerator available for student use if they wish to bring their own lunch. Lunch break is one hour from approximately 11:30 to 12:30. A telephone and sitting area are available for student use. Our office is a non-smoking facility and is wheelchair accessible.
There are many restaurants available within walking distance of the school.
For your convenience, we have also provided a map of the available Parking Lots in proximity to the Grain Exchange Building, indoor and outdoor parking.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 2010 times.