In this course, you will use Microsoft® Office Excel® 2007 to streamline and enhance your spreadsheets with charts, tables and formulas.
- Course Outline
In Microsoft® Office Excel® 2007: Level 1, you created, edited, formatted, and printed basic spreadsheets. You now have a need to streamline repetitive tasks and display spreadsheet data in more visually effective ways. In this course, you will use Microsoft® Office Excel® 2007 to streamline and enhance your spreadsheets with charts, tables and formulas.
You will apply visual elements and advanced formulas to a worksheet to display data in various formats.
The target students for this course are students who desire to gain the skills necessary to create charts, sort and filter data, analyze data.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create and modify charts
- calculate with advanced formulas
- organize data using tables
- sort and filter data
Lesson 1: Creating and Working with Charts
- Creating a Chart
- Resizing and Moving a Chart
- Change Chart Type
- Applying Built-in chart Layouts and Styles
- Working with Chart Labels, Axes and Backgrounds
- Working with Chart Analysis Commands
- Formatting Chart Elements
- Changing a Charts Source Data
- Using Chart Templates
- Formulas with Multiple Operators
- Inserting and Editing a Function
- Autocalculate and Manual Calculation
- Defining Names
- Using and Managing Defined Names
- Displaying and Tracing Formulas
- Understanding Formula Errors
- Sorting by One Column
- Sorting by Colours or Icons
- Sorting by Multiple Columns
- Sorting by a Custom List
- Filtering Data
- Creating a Custom AutoFilter
- Using Advanced Filter
- Creating a Table
- Working with Table Size
- Working with the Total Row
- Working with Table Data
- Summarizing a Table with a PivotTable
- Using the Data Form
- Using Table Styles
- Using Table Style Options
- Creating and Deleting Custom Table Styles
- Convert or Delete a Table
- Using Logical Functions (IF)
- Using Financial Functions (PMT)
- Using Database Functions (DSUM)
- Using Lookup Functions (VLOOKUP)
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Before starting this course, students are recommended to have taken or possess equivalent knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel 2007: Level 1.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation Policy & Satisfaction Guarantee
You may cancel or reschedule your registration without penalty up to 5 business days before your class date.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located at 950 - 167 Lombard Avenue, in Exchange District. A training manual is provided. We encourage all students to bring in a USB stick for student files as we no longer hand out course files on a CD.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located in the picturesque downtown Exchange District at 950-167 Lombard Avenue, in the Grain Exchange Building, you can access the building from Rorie Street and Lombard Avenue.
Class Times and Other Details
ASAP Training Ltd. classes begin promptly at 8:30 am and end around 4:00 pm. Our doors open at 8:00 am. Coffee and tea are provided for students. We have a kitchen with a microwave and refrigerator available for student use if they wish to bring their own lunch. Lunch break is one hour from approximately 11:30 to 12:30. A telephone and sitting area are available for student use. Our office is a non-smoking facility and is wheelchair accessible.
There are many restaurants available within walking distance of the school.
For your convenience, we have also provided a map of the available Parking Lots in proximity to the Grain Exchange Building, indoor and outdoor parking.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 5264 times.