In this course, you will create & edit basic formulas in worksheets & workbooks as well as learn basic formulas & functions, adding/deleting columns, adjusting heights and widths, learn about absolute references, formatting, templates, and more.
- Course Outline
You will create and edit basic formulas in Microsoft® Office Excel® 2003 worksheets and workbooks as well as learn basic formula(TM)s and functions, adding/deleting columns, adjusting heights and widths, learn about absolute references, formatting, templates and much more.
This course is designed for people who are new to Excel or not familiar with formulas and functions.
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create a basic worksheet.
- modify a worksheet.
- perform calculations.
- format a worksheet.
- develop a workbook.
- print the contents of a workbook.
- customize the layout of the Excel window.
Lesson 1: The Fundamentals
- An Overview of Excel
- Navigate in Excel
- Select Data
- Enter Data
- Save a Workbook
- Basic Formulas
- Using AutoFill
- Preview and Printing an Excel Spreadsheet
- Editing, Clearing and Replacing Cell Contents
- Move and Copy between cells
- Working with Absolute and Relative Cell References
- Using Paste Special Command
- Inserting and Deleting Cells, Rows, and Columns
- Finding and Replacing Information
- Inserting, Editing, and Deleting Cell Comments
- Change Font Size and Type
- Apply Number Formats
- Change Column Width and Row Height
- Align Cell Contents
- Add Borders and Color to Cells
- Using AutoFormat
- Create a Custom Number Format
- Creating, Applying, and Modifying Styles
- Using Conditional Formatting
- Merge Cells, Rotating Text, and Using AutoFit
- Find and Replace Formats
- Insert and Delete Worksheets
- Renaming and Moving Worksheets
- Working with Several Workbooks and Windows
- Splitting and Freezing a Window
- Referencing External Data
- Creating Headers, Footers, and Page Numbers
- Specifying a Print Area and Controlling Page Breaks
- Adjusting Page Margins and Orientation
- Set a Print Title and Gridlines
- Changing Paper Size and Print Scale
- Protecting a Worksheet
- Hiding Columns, Rows and Worksheets
- Viewing a Worksheet and Saving a Custom View
- Working with Templates
- Consolidating Worksheets
- Prerequisites & Certificates
To ensure your success, we recommend that you know how to use a mouse comfortably as well as understand Windows Explorer. If you are not familiar with this, then we suggest that you take an Introduction to Computers.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation Policy & Satisfaction Guarantee
You may cancel or reschedule your registration without penalty up to 5 business days before your class date.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located at 950 - 167 Lombard Avenue, in Exchange District. A training manual is provided. We encourage all students to bring in a USB stick for student files as we no longer hand out course files on a CD.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located in the picturesque downtown Exchange District at 950-167 Lombard Avenue, in the Grain Exchange Building, you can access the building from Rorie Street and Lombard Avenue.
Class Times and Other Details
ASAP Training Ltd. classes begin promptly at 8:30 am and end around 4:00 pm. Our doors open at 8:00 am. Coffee and tea are provided for students. We have a kitchen with a microwave and refrigerator available for student use if they wish to bring their own lunch. Lunch break is one hour from approximately 11:30 to 12:30. A telephone and sitting area are available for student use. Our office is a non-smoking facility and is wheelchair accessible.
There are many restaurants available within walking distance of the school.
For your convenience, we have also provided a map of the available Parking Lots in proximity to the Grain Exchange Building, indoor and outdoor parking.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 359 times.