You will use Adobe® Acrobat® Χ Pro to convert documents to PDF files, enhance and customize PDF documents for interactive use online, and prepare them for printing.
- Course Start Date: Dec. 5
- Location: Winnipeg
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Adobe Acrobat Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
You will use Adobe Acrobat X Pro to convert documents to PDF files, enhance and customize PDF documents for interactive use online, and prepare them for printing.
The target student for this course are office professionals who want to employ the advanced productivity and creative features of Acrobat X Pro.
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create PDF files from technical documents.
- Enhance the utility and accessibility of PDF documents.
- Create interactive PDF forms using Adobe LiveCycle Designer.
- Make a PDF document ready for commercial printing.
- Finalize PDF files for commercial printing
Lesson 1: Creating PDFs from Technical Documents
- Topic 1A: Create PDF Documents Using Autodesk AutoCAD
- Topic 1B: Measure Technical Drawings
- Topic 2A: Embed Multimedia
- Topic 2B: Enhance PDF Document Accessibility
- Topic 3A: Create a PDF Form
- Topic 3B: Add Form Fields
- Topic 3C: Create Calculations
- Topic 3D: Submit a Form
- Topic 3E: Track Forms
- Topic 3F: Compile Returned Forms
- Topic 3G: Organize Compiled Data
- Topic 4A: Examine the Commercial Printing Process
- Topic 4B: Create PDF Files for Prepress
- Topic 4C: Apply Color Management Settings
- Topic 4D: Modify Adobe PDF Settings for Prepress
- Topic 4E: Preview Printed Effects
- Topic 5A: Preflight Documents
- Topic 5B: Create PDF/X, PDF/A, and PDF/E Compliant Files
- Topic 5C: Create a Composite
- Topic 5D: Create Color Separations
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Adobe Acrobat Χ Pro: Level 1
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation Policy & Satisfaction Guarantee
You may cancel or reschedule your registration without penalty up to 5 business days before your class date.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located at 950 - 167 Lombard Avenue, in Exchange District. A training manual is provided. We encourage all students to bring in a USB stick for student files as we no longer hand out course files on a CD.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located in the picturesque downtown Exchange District at 950-167 Lombard Avenue, in the Grain Exchange Building, you can access the building from Rorie Street and Lombard Avenue.
Class Times and Other Details
ASAP Training Ltd. classes begin promptly at 8:30 am and end around 4:00 pm. Our doors open at 8:00 am. Coffee and tea are provided for students. We have a kitchen with a microwave and refrigerator available for student use if they wish to bring their own lunch. Lunch break is one hour from approximately 11:30 to 12:30. A telephone and sitting area are available for student use. Our office is a non-smoking facility and is wheelchair accessible.
There are many restaurants available within walking distance of the school.
For your convenience, we have also provided a map of the available Parking Lots in proximity to the Grain Exchange Building, indoor and outdoor parking.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ASAP - New Location
950 167 Lombard Avenue
Canada R3B 0V3
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 59 times.