- Microsoft Access Training Seminars and Courses
- Microsoft Office Access 2007 Level 2 (Second Edition)
Designed for students who would like to learn intermediate-level operations of the MS Office Access program. The Level 2 course is for individuals whose job responsibilities include maintaining data integrity; handling complex queries, forms & reports..
- Course Outline
You have the basic skills needed to work with Microsoft Office Access 2007 databases, including creating and working with Access tables, relationships, queries, forms, and reports. But so far, you have been focusing only on essential database user skills. In this course, you will consider how to maintain data consistency, how to customize database components, and how to share Access data with other applications.
You will maintain data consistency and integrity; improve queries, forms, and reports; and also integrate Microsoft Office Access 2007 with other applications.
Microsoft Office Access 2007: Level 2 is designed for students who would like to learn intermediate-level operations of the Microsoft Office Access program. The Level 2 course is for individuals whose job responsibilities include maintaining data integrity; handling complex queries, forms, and reports; and sharing data between Access and other applications. This course is also a prerequisite to taking more advanced courses in Access 2007.
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- modify the design and field properties of a table to streamline data entry and maintain data integrity.
- retrieve data from tables using joins.
- create flexible queries to display specified records, allow for user-determined query criteria, and modify data using queries.
- enhance the capabilities of a form.
- customize reports to organize the displayed information and produce specific print layouts.
- share data across different applications.
Lesson 1: Controlling Data Entry
- Topic 1A: Restrict Data Entry Using Field Properties
- Topic 1B: Establish a Pattern for Entering Field Values
- Topic 1C: Create a List of Values for a Field
- Topic 2A: Create Query Joins
- Topic 2B: Join Unrelated Tables
- Topic 2C: Relate Data Within a Table
- Topic 3A: Set Select Query Properties
- Topic 3B: Create Parameter Queries
- Topic 3C: Create Action Queries
- Topic 4A: Design a Form Layout
- Topic 4B: Enhance the Appearance of a Form
- Topic 4C: Restrict Data Entry in Forms
- Topic 4D: Add a Command Button to a Form
- Topic 4E: Create a Subform
- Topic 5A: Organize Report Information
- Topic 5B: Format the Report
- Topic 5C: Set Report Control Properties
- Topic 5D: Control Report Pagination
- Topic 5E: Summarize Report Information
- Topic 5F: Add a Subreport to an Existing Report
- Topic 5G: Create a Mailing Label Report
- Topic 6A: Import Data into Access
- Topic 6B: Export Data
- Topic 6C: Analyze Access Data in Excel
- Topic 6D: Export Data to a Text File
- Topic 6E: Merge Access Data with a Word Document
- Prerequisites & Certificates
To ensure the successful completion of Microsoft Office Access 2007: Level 2, the completion of the Microsoft Office Access 2007: Level 1 course, or equivalent knowledge, is recommended.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation Policy & Satisfaction Guarantee
You may cancel or reschedule your registration without penalty up to 5 business days before your class date.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located at 950 - 167 Lombard Avenue, in Exchange District. A training manual is provided. We encourage all students to bring in a USB stick for student files as we no longer hand out course files on a CD.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located in the picturesque downtown Exchange District at 950-167 Lombard Avenue, in the Grain Exchange Building, you can access the building from Rorie Street and Lombard Avenue.
Class Times and Other Details
ASAP Training Ltd. classes begin promptly at 8:30 am and end around 4:00 pm. Our doors open at 8:00 am. Coffee and tea are provided for students. We have a kitchen with a microwave and refrigerator available for student use if they wish to bring their own lunch. Lunch break is one hour from approximately 11:30 to 12:30. A telephone and sitting area are available for student use. Our office is a non-smoking facility and is wheelchair accessible.
There are many restaurants available within walking distance of the school.
For your convenience, we have also provided a map of the available Parking Lots in proximity to the Grain Exchange Building, indoor and outdoor parking.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 3772 times.