Can you facilitate an on-the-job performance improvement? The answer is Yes! Knowledge is power; but knowledge in action is real power. Understanding yourself well & studying the behaviours of others allows you to improve your performance in relationship
- Course Outline
Can you facilitate an on-the-job performance improvement? The answer is Yes! Knowledge is power; but knowledge in action is real power. Understanding yourself well and studying the behaviours of others allows you to improve your performance in relationships, both at work and at home.
The Universal Language of DISC®, developed by Dr. William Marston, will help you gain powerful insights into your behaviour and the behavioural styles of others.
By learning why you react the way you do in certain situations, you'll be able to modify your behaviour in order to bring about a more positive result when working with people. Overall success is no longer dependant on your technical ability alone. "Emotional Intelligence" now plays a more pivotal role in determining your overall success.
“I use the DiSC Classic when hiring all my key personnel. For my money this is the best program available. It helps me develop a real collaborative management team.”
~Dave Malcomson, United Malwood Merchants Inc.
Who Should Attend Do you want to improve your ability to work in a team environment? Do you want to gain insight into what behavioural style is more suitable for what role? Are you a sales professional looking to improve your ability to communicate effectively with your customers? Are you a team leader, supervisor or manager wanting to increase your group's productivity or your overall effectiveness as a leader? If you've answered yes to any of these questions, then this workshop is for you.
- Understanding your behavioural tendencies and how they effect others.
- Enhance your effectiveness accomplishing tasks by improving relationships.
- Improve communication through understanding.
- Increase your appreciation of different work-styles.
- Develop effective managing and coaching techniques.
- Learn how to foster teamwork.
- Learn to understand, respect, appreciate, and value differences.
- Understanding Your Own Behavioural Style.
- How To Recognize Behavioural Styles In Others.
- The ART of Communicating.
- Achieving World-Class Results Through Understanding.
- Effective Team-Building & Performance Improvement.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
100% refund if participants cancel 2-weeks in advance of the workshop. Cancellations less than 2-weeks before receive a credit to attend another scheduled workshop of their choosing.
- Map & Reviews
Power Link Dynamics
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 256 times.