Learn how to: Develop effective methods for keeping your files & records safe; Prevent internal misappropriations; Protect your greatest business asset - your intellectual property; Save your firm from labour & business problems & litigation and more.
- Course Outline
Do you have a plan in place for dealing with a business interruption due to a catastrophic fire, an illness or an epidemic? Are you prepared for a recession, a cyber attack or an internal theft?
A proper "What if?" plan is the most essential tool for your firm - more than sales strategies, more than revenue, more than good staff. Problems in the firm's infrastructure can be corrected, but if you don’t have the right plan in case of an emergency, your business could crumble.
This three-hour workshop gives you the necessary tools to ensure your firm continues to thrive in the event of a crisis.
You Will Learn:
- Develop effective methods for keeping your files and records safe
- Prevent internal misappropriations
- Protect your greatest business asset - your intellectual property
- Save your firm from labour and business problems and litigation
- Set up delegation strategies and people back-up plans
- Seamlessly move to off-site operations in the event of a fire or an epidemic
- Navigate the world of insurance and make sure you have adequate coverage
- Practice owners and managers
- Senior associates looking to enhance their management skills
ARIDO, IDCEC, ASID, AAA, IDA, BOMI/REIC
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Registration fee includes the 60-page 'What If? Risk Management for Small Practices' manual
- Cancellation Policy
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 317 times.