Do you want to elevate awareness about your firm, but have no idea how to spread the word? PR 101 will teach you everything you need to create and implement a public relations campaign that will produce results.
- Course Outline
Do you want to elevate awareness about your firm, but have no idea how to spread the word?
Clients are inundated with advertising and traditional marketing methods that range from the savvy to the usual sales tactics. A successful PR campaign is a highly effective way to communicate news of your firm's activities and accolades.
PR 101 will teach you everything you need to create and implement a public relations campaign that will produce results.
You Will Learn How To:
- Clearly define what public relations entails
- Determine the difference between PR and marketing/advertising
- Identify the five W's of journalism and why knowing them makes a crucial difference between getting featured and getting ignored
- Recognize what is newsworthy, and what makes a good story
- Create a polished and concise press kit that will attract media attention
- Approach and work with the media
- Position yourself as an expert spokesperson in your field
- Handle difficult media questions
- Continuing Education Accreditation: ARIDO, IDCEC
- Owners, principals, or partners in firms looking to grow the practice or beginning to plan for succession
- Senior associates looking to enhance their management skills
- Marketing Associates at professional firms
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Registration fee includes detailed workshop manual
- Cancellation Policy
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 726 times.