Marketing Your Firm is a dynamic, 4-hour workshop that shows how to design and implement a marketing strategy in a straightforward and practical manner. Learn how to position your firm and market strategically to stay apace with change.
- Course Outline
Are you looking to increase your marketing activities, but aren't sure what to do?
With a strategy to market your firm proactively, you can adapt to economic, professional and market changes, and you can position your firm for succession. Without a plan you’re vulnerable to boom-bust cycles and you could miss out on promotional opportunities or run out of work.
Marketing Your Firm is a dynamic, four-hour workshop that shows how to design and implement a marketing strategy in a straightforward and practical manner. Learn how to position your firm and market strategically to stay apace with change.
"As professionals we can't ignore the changes in the marketplace and the necessity to keep up; this course is an excellent vehicle for learning the key aspects of marketing and self-promotion. It’s an excellent synopsis of what some courses spend months teaching and the accompanying manual was also very professional, succinct and instructive.” Senior Associate, Toronto Architecture Firm
You will learn how to:
- Why preparing a marketing strategy and marketing your firm pro-actively is important
- What the components of a marketing strategy are
- How to set marketing goals and objectives
- How to conduct external and internal research
- How to interpret research results and conduct a SWOT assessment
- How to target markets
- How to develop a brand positioning for your firm
- How to create a strategy for coping with the economic downturn
- How to create a marketing budget and schedule
- Which promotional activities to engage in
- Which marketing materials and systems you’ll need to implement your marketing strategy
- Suggestions for making better use of the marketing materials you have
- How to prepare partners, associates and employees for marketing
- How to assemble a marketing team
- Owners, principals, or partners in firms looking to grow the practice or beginning to plan for succession
- Senior associates looking to enhance their management skills
- Marketing Associates at professional firms
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Cancellation Policy
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 454 times.