This dynamic 4-hour workshop shows how to assess which skills & services can be adapted & how to find new types of clients & markets so you can maintain revenues & cash flow during the downturn & be well positioned for when the economy takes off again.
- Course Outline
Are you concerned your billings are going down and you're not sure how to adapt your marketing activities to get through the recession?
During an economic downturn, demand for certain professional services may decrease or decline altogether if clients are an industry that has been severely affected. Professionals have a wide range of skills and expertise that can be deployed in new ways or to new markets.
Marketing in Tough Economic Times is a dynamic, four-hour workshop that shows how to assess which skills and services can be adapted and how to find new types of clients and markets so you can maintain revenues and cash flow during the downturn and be well positioned for when the economy takes off again.
You will learn:
- What the main components of a marketing strategy are
- How to set marketing goals and objectives
- How to target markets and how to identify and research alternative clients and markets for repositioning during a recession
- How to review your skills and services and decide on a service mix suitable for alternative clients and markets
- How to conduct external and internal research to test your assumptions and service mix
- How to interpret research results and conduct a SWOT assessment
- How to develop a brand positioning for your firm
- How to bundle or 'package' alternative services
- How to create a marketing budget and schedule
- Which marketing materials and systems you’ll need to implement your marketing strategy
- Which promotional activities to engage in
- Suggestions for making better use of the marketing materials you have
- Owners, principals, or partners in firms looking to grow the practice or beginning to plan for succession
- Senior associates looking to enhance their management skills
- Marketing Associates at professional firms
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Registration Includes detailed workshop manual
- Cancellation Policy
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 306 times.