- Marketing Basics Training
- Getting a Handle on Your Website and Using Social Media to Grow Your Practice
Learn how to choose a content management system, how to structure the content of the site so it's a true reflection of your brand & services, how to set it up so Google & other search engines can find you, how to use social media to promote your firm.
- Course Outline
Are you tired of apologizing for not having a website or fed up with unreasonable and expensive webmasters?
Many sole practitioners and small firms still don't have a website, a remnant of the days when getting a site meant spending a fortune in design and coding fees and even more on keeping the content up to date.
That needn't be the case anymore: today, a new generation of website systems make it possible to get an inexpensive site up-and-running in one day, and content management tools make updating your website as easy as typing a letter.
'Getting a Handle on Your Website and Using Social Media to Promote your Practice' is designed to help small firms stake their place on the WWW by showing practitioners how to choose a content management system, how to structure the content of the site so it's a true reflection of your brand and services; how to set the site up so Google and other search engines can find you, and how to use Twitter and other social media to promote your firm.
Learning Objectives Upon completion of ‘Getting a Handle on Your Website and Using Social Media and Other Digital Tools to Grow your Practice’ participants should expect to acquire the following information or master the following skills:
- You love your practice – create a website that shows it!
- How to decide what you need your website to do
- How to structure the content of your website
- How to set up your own domain so your e-mail address is email@example.com instead of a generic address [@hotmail.com or @sympatico.ca]
- How to choose a website content management system
- How to choose a website hosting service
- How to set up your website so Google and other search engines find you easily
- Website Dos and Don’ts
- How to use Twitter, Facebook and other social media to enhance awareness of your company and drive traffic to your website
- Advertising on the internet and other digital marketing tactics
- Practice owners and managers who wish to launch a website or who wish to retool their existing website so it's easy and fast to update by themselves
- Practice owners and managers who want to explore social media and other digital marketing tactics for promoting their firm.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Includes detailed workshop manual 20% off the yearly fee of a Your Web Department website
- Cancellation Policy
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 274 times.