Dealing With Difficult Clients will teach you how to build strong relationships with new clients, and will give you the tools required to maintain these relationships if circumstances become challenging.
- Course Outline
Your clients keep your business thriving, but do you have what it takes to manage challenging client relationships?
Great client service will set your firm apart from the competition, but maintaining quality service in the face of difficult situations with clients is a real challenge.
Dealing With Difficult Clients will teach you how to build strong relationships with new clients, and will give you the tools required to maintain these relationships if circumstances become challenging. Educate and empower your entire firm with simple techniques to maintain quality client service, even in the most difficult situations.
You will learn how to:
- Start off on the right foot to prevent misunderstandings and difficulties with clients
- Manage expectations and establish boundaries
- Communicate effectively with clients
- Guide and encourage clients to work with all of your staff
- Coach staff on how to develop good relationships with clients and how to manage them effectively
- Empower staff to be able to use common sense to diffuse conflict, and understand the proper channels to go through to resolve the situation
- Train mid and junior level staff on how to set boundaries and prevent inappropriate client behavior
- What to do when problems develop, how to handle problems with clients
- Develop policies and procedures for resolving client conflicts or addressing dissatisfaction in an efficient and effective manner
- Identify classic difficult client behaviors, and the strategies for managing these behaviors
- Manage major issues and problems to prevent lawsuits and/or client complaints that trigger disciplinary actions by your regulatory body
- Identify when to fire a client, and how to go about this
- Owners, principals, or partners in firms looking to grow and add value to the practice
- Senior associates looking to enhance their management skills
- Junior practitioners who are beginning to assume client management duties
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Cancellation Policy
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 341 times.