Microsoft Office Project helps you manage projects more efficiently than ever before so you can keep your business on track.
- Course Start Date: Aug. 15
- Location: Vancouver
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 2 Days
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Project Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Microsoft Office Project helps you manage projects more efficiently than ever before so you can keep your business on track. Stay informed and control project work, schedules, and finances, keep project teams aligned, and be more productive through integration with familiar Microsoft Office system programs, powerful reporting, guided planning, and flexible tools.
- Understand the Project Screen
- Enter Project Information
- Use the Project Guide
- Enter a Task and Task Durations
- Create Recurring Tasks
- Set Task Deadlines and Constraints
- Assign a Task Calendar
- Create a Resource List
- Enter Costs Viewing Sorted Information
- Viewing Grouped Tasks and Resources
- Updating Tasks, Resources, and Costs
- Checking Duration, Work & Cost Variance
- Identify and Fix Project Trouble Spots
- Balancing Project Progress
Section 1 – The Fundamentals
Plan the Project
Understanding Project Management
What's New in the Microsoft Project
Understanding the Project Screen
Creating a New File
Using Project Templates
Entering Project Information
Set the Working Time Calendar
Correcting Spelling and Using Undo or Redo
Adjust the Timescale
Saving the Project File
Saving a Baseline Plan
Saving an Interim Plan
Using the Project Guide
Section 2 – Starting a Project
Creating a Project
Creating the Project Calendar
Working with Tasks
Section 3 – Using Resources
Resources and Tasks
Section 4 – Tracking Your Project
Setting a Project Baseline
Setting an Interim Plan
Setting the Critical Path
Working with Variances
Updating and Filtering Your Project
Section 5 – Printing and Viewing a Project
Basic Editing Tasks
Changing Your View
Using Page Setup
Printing a Project
- Prerequisites & Certificates
* A thorough understanding of the Windows operating environment * Strong mouse and keyboard ability
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Should you postpone or cancel your course you must give 5 business days notice.
- Map & Reviews
On Track Computer Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
On Track New Location
609 Granville Street
Canada V7Y 1G6
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 8 times.