This 1-day course is intended for users with prior experience of previous versions of the Microsoft Office suite, who are looking to transition to 2010 and want to know what the new features of Office 2010 are.
- Course Outline
Course Objective: You will work with the new and updated features of Microsoft Office 2010.
Target Student: users with prior experience of previous versions of the Microsoft Office suite, who are looking to transition to Office 2010 and want to know what its new features are.Objectives
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the features that are common to all applications in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Modify documents using Microsoft Office Word 2010
- Present spreadsheet data using Microsoft Office Excel 2010
- Create microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 presentations
- Work with databases using Access 2010
- Manage tasks using the new features in Microsoft Office Outlook 2010
- Share files in Microsoft Office 2010
- Section 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Office 2010
- Topic 1A: Customize the User Interface
- Topic 1B: Work with Contextual Tabs
- Topic 1C: Save Files
- Topic 1D: Print Files
- Section 2: Modifying Documents using Microsoft Office Word 2010
- Topic 2A: Use the Navigation Pane
- Topic 2B: Apply Text Styles
- Topic 2C: Work with SmartArt Graphics
- Topic 2D: Insert Screenshots in a Document
- Topic 2E: Compare Reviewed Documents
- Section 3: Working with Spreadsheets Using Microsoft Excel 2010
- Topic 3A: Work with Tables in Excel 2010
- Topic 3B: Apply Conditional Formatting
- Topic 3C: Apply a Formula
- Topic 3D: Work with Charts
- Topic 3E: Create Sparklines
- Topic 3F: Work with PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Section 4: Creating Dynamic Presentations Using Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Topic 4A: Apply Themes
- Topic 4B: Apply Picture Effects to Presentations
- Topic 4C: Applying Animation Effects
- Topic 4D: Add Videos to a Presentation
- Topic 4E: Divide a Presentation into Sections
- Section 5: Working with Databases Using Microsoft Office Access 2010
- Topic 5A: Work with Tables
- Topic 5B: Work with Forms
- Topic 5C: Work with Macros
- Topic 5D: Work with Reports
- Topic 5E: Work with External Data
- Topic 5F: Designing a Database for the Web
- Section 6: Managing Tasks with Microsoft Office Outlook 2010
- Topic 6A: Manage Mail Messages
- Topic 6B: Locate Information Quickly
- Topic 6C: Share Calendar Information
- Topic 6D: Share Information by Using an Electronic Business Card
- Topic 6E: Add RSS Feeds Through Outlook 2010
- Section 7: Sharing Microsoft Office 2010 Files
- Topic 7A: Protect Files
- Topic 7B: Share Files Using Ofice Web Apps
- Prerequisites & Certificates
To be successful in this course, you should be familiar with prior versions of the Microsoft Office suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access and Outlook). To ensure your success, we recommend you first take one of On-Track's Level 1 courses, such as any of the following (or have equivalent skills and knowledge): * Microsoft® Office Excel® 2003: Level 1 * Microsoft® Office Word® 2003: Level 1 * Microsoft® Office Access® 2003: Level 1 * Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2003: Level 1 * Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2003: Level 1
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Should you postpone or cancel your course you must give 5 business days notice.
- Map & Reviews
On Track Computer Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 3069 times.