Topics included in this 1 day course : Building the Database, Advanced Form Creation Part 1, Advanced Queries Part 1, Advanced Form Creation Part 2, Creating Orders, Macros, Advanced Queries Part 2, and Advanced Reports.
- Course Outline
Make more informed decisions by effectively tracking, reporting, and sharing information with Microsoft Access.Objectives
- Understand When And How To Implement Full Or Partial Referential Integrity
- Create Single And Multiple Field Indexes And Tables
- Check The Integrity Of A Database
- Use The Toolbox To Design Forms From Scratch
- Use Calculated Fields
- Understand The Expression Syntax Related To Calculated Fields In Sub-Forms
- Use Report Grouping And Create Mailing Labels
- Section 1 - Building the Database
- Setting Up The Tables
- Relationships Review
- Establishing Relationships and Referential Integrity
- Single Field Indexes
- Multiple Field Indexes
- Checking Database Integrity and Entering Sample Data
- Section 2 - Advanced Form Creation Part 1
- The Toolbox
- Creating an Invoice
- The Drop Down Combo Box
- Creating Subforms - A Review
- Section 3 - Advanced Queries Part 1
- Building Expressions With Queries
- Operators, Literals, Identifiers, and Functions in Expressions
- Section 4 - Advanced Form Creation Part 2
- Using a Query-Based Sub-form
- Calculated Fields With Forms
- Creating a Switchboard
- Section 5 - Creating Orders
- Using the Invoice To Create Orders
- Section 6 - Macros
- Creating a Macro
- Section 7 - Advanced Queries Part 2
- Calculating Totals
- Parameter Queries
- Section 8 - Advanced Reports
- Report Design
- Mailing Labels
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Microsoft Access 2003 Level 1 or equivalent experience
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Should you postpone or cancel your course you must give 5 business days notice.
- Map & Reviews
On Track Computer Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 821 times.