Adobe Photoshop CS5/CS6 Level 1 or equivalent experience
Ideal for film, video, and multimedia professionals and graphic and web designers using 3D and motion, as well as professionals in engineering and science, Adobe Photoshop software delivers everything in Photoshop and more. Render and incorporate 3D images into your 2D composites. Stop time with easy editing of motion graphics on video layers. And probe your images with measurement, analysis, and visualization tools.Objectives
In this course, you will identify and use raster and vector drawing and painting tools to create and edit images. You will also apply masks to hide and show image layers, filters to create special effects, and layer styles to create layer effects. You will utilize smart objects, layer comps, actions, and batch processing to streamline workflow. You will create and edit video, and animate graphics in your videos.
- Draw images by using raster tools such as brushes, stamps, erasers, and gradients.
- Create visuals by using vector tools such as the pen, shape, and type tools.
- Create special effects and streamline workflow by using advanced layer tools such as masks, filters, layer styles, smart objects, and layer comps.
- Streamline your workflow with actions and batch processing.
- Create videos and animate graphics within your videos.
- Lesson 1: Creating Raster Images
- Topic A: Draw with Brushes
- Topic B: Create Gradients
- Topic C: Use Tool Presets
- Lesson 2: Working with Vector Image Tools
- Topic A: Create Images with Vector Paths
- Topic B: Use the Shape Drawing Tools
- Topic C: Work with Type
- Topic D: Type Special Effects
- Lesson 3: Using Advanced Layer Techniques
- Topic A: Modify Images with Masks
- Topic B: Use Filters to Apply Special Effects
- Topic C: Apply Special Effects to Layers
- Topic D: Use Smart Objects for Nondestructive Editing
- Topic E: Utilize Layer Comps
- Lesson 4: Automating Tasks
- Topic A: Create and Use Actions
- Topic B: Batch Process Files with Photoshop and Adobe Bridge
- Lesson 5: Creating and Editing Video
- Topic A: Edit Video
- Topic B: Add Graphics, Titling, and Animations to Video
Should you postpone or cancel your course you must give 5 business days notice.
On Track New Location
609 Granville Street 6th Floor