Topics included in this 2 day course are : Getting started with Dreamweaver, creating a website, adding design elements to web pages, working with links, working with frames & uploading a website
- Course Outline
You will also maintain and administer your website with Dreamweaver's site and page management tools. The website and pages you create will reflect your content and design and will be professionally accurate for your site visitors.Objectives
- Prepare to use the Dreamweaver environment
- Create a website
- Add design elements to web pages
- Work with links
- Work with frames
- Upload a website
- Lesson 1: Getting Started with Dreamweaver
- Topic A: Web Basics
- Topic B: The Dreamweaver Interface
- Topic C: The Elements of Web Design
- Topic D: Dreamweaver Help
- Lesson 2: Creating a Website
- Topic A: Plan the Website Project
- Topic B: Use Design Tools to Plan the Website
- Topic C: Set Up the Website in Dreamweaver
- Lesson 3: Creating Web Pages
- Topic A: Create Web Page Documents
- Topic B: Add Head and Text Components to the Page
- Topic C: Add Lists and Quotations
- Topic D: Set Page Properties
- Lesson 4: Using CSS
- Topic A: Create Styles and Selectors with CSS
- Topic B: Using CSS to Format a Web Page
- Lesson 5: Inserting Images
- Topic A: Insert Images
- Topic B: Manage Image Properties with CSS
- Lesson 6: Inserting Tables and Importing Content
- Topic A: Table Tags and Properties
- Topic B: Import External Data
- Lesson 7: Creating Reusable Site Assets
- Topic A: Create Reusable Site Assets
- Topic B: Modify and Update Library Items
- Topic C: Create and Use Page Templates
- Lesson 8: Linking Web Pages
- Topic A: Creating Common Hyperlinks to Site Pages
- Topic B: Creating Links to Page Locations
- Topic C: Creating Email Links
- Topic D: Image Maps and Linking
- Topic E: Navigation and Rollovers
- Lesson 9: Sending the Website to the Web Server
- Topic A: Validate the Website
- Topic B: Upload Files to the Web Server
- Prerequisites & Certificates
To ensure success in this course, you should have basic personal computing skills. For accelerated learning and deeper understanding of this course, it is also recommended that you have some exposure to various web design technologies.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Should you postpone or cancel your course you must give 5 business days notice.
- Map & Reviews
On Track Computer Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 2476 times.