Developers will be able to create interactive dashboards by leveraging the Flex 2 framework and the Flex 2 charting components. They will learn about using, formatting and styling Flex 2 charts as well as creating interactive charts.
- Course Outline
Adobe LiveCycle ES: Building Applications provides developers the skills needed to utilize Process Management and other solution components in building LiveCycle ES applications. The course gets developers up and running in creating, deploying and administering a process, as well as using other solution components in the application.
Form Developers: people who regularly develop interactive forms and interfaces bound to server processes.
Unit 1: Introducing the Course
- Introducing Mastery Learning
- Understanding the Course Format
- Reviewing the Course Prerequisites
- Reviewing the Course Outline
Unit 2: Introducing Adobe LiveCycle ES (Enterprise Suite)
- Understanding LiveCycle ES
- LiveCycle ES architecture
Unit 3: Getting Started with Adobe LiveCycle Workbench ES
- Understanding the relationship between Eclipse and Workbench ES
- Exploring the Workbench ES interface
Unit 4: Getting Started with LiveCycle Applications
- Planning your application
- Using a tiered development environment
- Using the LiveCycle ES Workspace
Unit 5: Using Forms in LiveCycle ES Applications
- Adding Resources to the LiveCycle Repository
- Preparing forms for use in LiveCycle applications
Unit 6: Creating a Process
- Creating a process diagram in Workbench ES2
- Defining variables for a process version
- Defining operations in a process diagram
Unit 7: Deploying a Process
- Managing processes
- Configuring a service
- Managing categories, endpoints and security profiles
Unit 8: Monitoring and Troubleshooting a Process
- Monitoring applications
- Viewing active processes
- Troubleshooting an application
- Viewing and correcting process stalls
- Logging values with the Variable Logger service
Unit 9: Implementing Business Rules to Control Process Flow
- Selecting routes based on business rules
- Using process data on different forms
Unit 10: Using the Forms Service within a Process
- Understanding the Forms service
- Using the Form Augmenter server
Unit 11: Using the Rights Management Service within a Process
- Examining document protection
- Understanding the Rights Management service
Unit 12: Using the Reader Extensions Service within a Process
- Understanding the Reader Extensions service
- Using a Reader Extensions ES digital certificate
- Using the Reader Extensions service in a process
- Prerequisites & Certificates
This course is for anyone with a programming background. To gain the most from this course, you should: - Be familiar with basic programming concepts, processes and constructs - Have a basic understanding of XML terminology and structure - Be familiar with building forms using Adobe LiveCycle Designer or the Workbench
Certificate of completion and course manual are provided.
- Cancellation Policy
Our cancellation/reschedule policy requires notification at least 10 business days before the class start date for a full refund. Please note that you are responsible for notifying NTG of your inability to attend class or you will be invoiced for the full payment.
Should you need to cancel in less than 10 business days before the start of the class, you will be given a 100% credit towards a future class that must be taken within 6 months of the start of the original class. If you are not able to reschedule to a future class, you will be charged 50% of the upfront registration fee.
Classes are subject to cancellation by NTG up to two weeks prior to the class date. It is important to keep this in mind before you purchase a non-refundable airline ticket.
- Map & Reviews
New Toronto Group
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 547 times.