In this course, you will use Microsoft® Office Visio 2003 to manage, edit, and print data.
- Course Outline
- Identify the various types of drawings you can create using Visio and navigate in a Visio document.
- Drag shapes from Visio stencils and resize, rotate, align, and transform them.
- Increase your productivity with smart features, such as numbering shapes automatically, duplicating shapes quickly, and grouping and aligning.
- Create a flowchart or a cross-functional flowchart.
- Create an organization chart manually or generate one from a text file.
- Create an office floor plan to scale.
- Visio Documents
- Elements of the Visio Window
- Visio Navigation
- Using Stencils
- Saving Files
- Manipulating Shapes
- Adding Text
- Stacking Order
- Enhancing Productivity
- Managing Shapes
- Applying Styles
- Connecting Shapes
- Page Styles
- Cross-functional Flowcharts
- Creating an Organization Chart
- Organization Chart Data Wizard
- Creating an Office Layout
- Drawing Scale
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Basic Windows knowledge and a basic understanding of drawing applications is helpful.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Students are required to give notice if they are unable to attend their class:
2 weeks (10 full business days) or longer prior to training date = full refund
1 to 2 weeks (5 - 9 full business days) prior to training date = 50% of course fee refund
Less than 1 week (4 full business days or fewer) prior to training date = 0% refund
NOTE: You may substitute classes or students at any time.
- Map & Reviews
New Era Technology Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 348 times.