This course will provide you with the skills you need to start sending and responding to email in Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2010, as well as maintaining your Calendar, scheduling meetings, and working with tasks and notes.
- Course Start Date: Apr. 30
- Location: Calgary
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Microsoft Outlook training seminars
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
This course will provide you with the skills you need to start sending and responding to email in Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2010, as well as maintaining your Calendar, scheduling meetings, and working with tasks and notes. In this course, you will compose and send email, schedule appointments and meetings, manage contact information and tasks, and use notes.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Outlook
- Topic 1A: Identify the Components of the Outlook Interface
- Topic 1B: Read an Email Message
- Topic 1C: Reply to and Forward an Email Message
- Topic 1D: Print an Email Message
- Topic 1E: Delete an Email Message
Lesson 2: Composing Messages
- Topic 2A: Create an Email Message
- Topic 2B: Format a Message
- Topic 2C: Check Spelling and Grammar
- Topic 2D: Attach a File
- Topic 2E: Enhance an Email Message
- Topic 2F: Send an Email Message
Lesson 3: Organizing Messages
- Topic 3A: Manage Email Messages
- Topic 3B: Move Email Messages into Folders
- Topic 3C: Open and Save an Attachment
Lesson 4: Managing Contacts
- Topic 4A: Add a Contact
- Topic 4B: Sort and Find Contacts
- Topic 4C: Find the Geographical Location of a Contact
- Topic 4D: Update Contacts
Lesson 5: Scheduling Appointments
- Topic 5A: Explore the Outlook Calendar
- Topic 5B: Schedule an Appointment
- Topic 5C: Edit Appointments
Lesson 6: Managing Meetings in Outlook
- Topic 6A: Schedule a Meeting
- Topic 6B: Reply to a Meeting Request
- Topic 6C: Track and Update Scheduled Meetings
- Topic 6D: Print the Calendar
Lesson 7: Managing Tasks and Notes
- Topic 7A: Create a Task
- Topic 7B: Edit and Update a Task
- Topic 7C: Create a Note
- Topic 7D: Edit a Note
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Previous knowledge of this application is not required. Participants should have basic Windows operating skills (Computers 101 class or equivalent). This includes understanding the basic operation of a mouse and keyboard, being able to navigate the Windows hierarchy, as well as being able to open and close files in an application.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Students are required to give notice if they are unable to attend their class:
2 weeks (10 full business days) or longer prior to training date = full refund
1 to 2 weeks (5 - 9 full business days) prior to training date = 50% of course fee refund
Less than 1 week (4 full business days or fewer) prior to training date = 0% refund
NOTE: You may substitute classes or students at any time.
- Map & Reviews
New Era Technology Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
New Era Technology Centre
718 8th Avenue SW
Canada T2P 1H2
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 14 times.