Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007: Creating InfoPath Forms is a product that gathers and shares information. In this course, you will use InfoPath to streamline the process of gathering and sharing information.
- Course Outline
Information is a key to the success of any organization. Gathering and sharing information within your organization, with clients and customers alike, can also be an important task. Microsoft® Office InfoPath® 2007: Creating InfoPath Forms is a product that gathers and shares information. In this course, you will use InfoPath to streamline the process of gathering and sharing information.
Course Objective: You will learn how to use InfoPath to gather and share information by creating and implementing XML-based forms.
Target Student: Persons with web design experience, forms administrators, information coordinators, Microsoft Office system power users who need to gather, reuse, distribute, and collaborate using XML-based forms.
Delivery Method: Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create InfoPath forms.
- import and export form data.
- customize form layout.
- manage views.
- secure the forms.
- distribute forms.
- manage controls.
- work with databases.
- Lesson 1: Creating InfoPath Forms
- Topic 1A: Explore the User Interface
- Topic 1B: Draft a Form
- Topic 1C: Add a Data Validation Rule
- Topic 1D: Test a Form
- Lesson 2: Importing and Exporting Form Data
- Topic 2A: Import Forms into InfoPath
- Topic 2B: Export Form Data to Excel
- Topic 2C: Export Form Data to the Web
- Lesson 3: Customizing Form Layout
- Topic 3A: Format a Form
- Topic 3B: Customize Tables
- Topic 3C: Insert Graphic Objects
- Topic 3D: Create Optional and Repeating Sections
- Topic 3E: Merge Forms
- Lesson 4: Managing Views
- Topic 4A: Create Custom Views
- Topic 4B: Modify a View
- Topic 4C: Create a Print Version for a View
- Topic 4D: Assign User Roles to a View
- Lesson 5: Applying Security to Forms
- Topic 5A: Protect InfoPath Forms
- Topic 5B: Restrict Access to a Form
- Topic 5C: Set Security Zones
- Lesson 6: Distributing Forms
- Topic 6A: Publish a Form Template
- Topic 6B: Publish a Form to Email Recipients
- Topic 6C: Troubleshoot Publishing Problems
- Lesson 7: Managing Controls
- Topic 7A: Data Source Concepts
- Topic 7B: Customize Controls
- Topic 7C: Bind Controls
- Lesson 8: Working with a Database
- Topic 8A: Develop a Form from a Database
- Topic 8B: Use InfoPath Forms to Add Records to a Database
- Topic 8C: Use InfoPath Forms to Query a Database
- Topic 8D: Populate Controls Using a Database
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Students taking this class should have proficiency in Microsoft Office products, concentrating in forms development and experience working in a tagged environment (such as, HTML or FrameMaker with SGML).
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Students are required to give notice if they are unable to attend their class:
2 weeks (10 full business days) or longer prior to training date = full refund
1 to 2 weeks (5 - 9 full business days) prior to training date = 50% of course fee refund
Less than 1 week (4 full business days or fewer) prior to training date = 0% refund
NOTE: You may substitute classes or students at any time.
- Map & Reviews
New Era Technology Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1199 times.