- Conflict Management Training
- Responding to Conflict: Strategies for Improved Communications - 3 Day Seminar
Discover how to recognize the causes of interpersonal conflict. Become aware of your emotional triggers to prevent explosive situations. Learn new strategies of conflict management to improve your communication performance & ultimately increase the succe
- Course Outline
Be the voice of reason and resolve workplace conflict.
Discover how to recognize the causes of interpersonal conflict. Become aware of your emotional triggers to prevent explosive situations. Learn new strategies of conflict management to improve your communication performance and ultimately increase the success of your business initiatives.Learning Objectives
- Recognize and assess the various causes of conflict
- Express emotions in intelligent and influential ways
- Identify your own conflict style and how to adapt it effectively around others
- Give and receive criticism in ways that build positive relationships
- Increase listening skills to diminish conflict and improve communication
- Enhance your assertiveness skills and express your views more concisely in order solve problems effectively
- Use conflict as an opportunity to build better relationships
- Recognize and assess conflict – in order to manage it effectively
- Identify your own conflict style and how to manage yourself
- Clearer communications can lead to improved teamwork and morale
- Brainstorm activities to encourage involvement of everyone for creative problem solving
- Hands-on activities to engage participants in demonstrating skills
- Self assessment for insight into individual behaviour and how you work with others
Who Should Attend
Managers and professionals dealing with conflict who are seeking productive ways to manage themselves and others in these situations.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion 18 PDUs RIBO Credits: Personal Skills 18 hours
- Cancellation Policy
If you cannot attend a seminar for which you have paid and are confirmed and cannot find a substitute to take your place, notify us by email or fax no later than 15 business days prior to your session's start date to transfer or for a complete refund.
If you cancel with 15 business days or less before the start date of that course, and cannot find a replacement for yourself, you will be liable for the entire seminar fee. Once your payment has been received and a cancellation administration fee of $250 has been paid, you will receive one courtesy transfer to use in any future Canadian Management Centre seminar* of equal or lesser value. The complimentary transfer must be used within one year of the original cancelled session. We will also work with you if the courtesy transfer needs to be substituted within your organization.
For cancellations received 5 business days or less in advance of the session start date or if you fail to attend without notifying us in writing, in fairness to all attendees, neither a refund nor a courtesy transfer will be issued.
- Map & Reviews
Canadian Management Centre
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1784 times.