You may want to make information available on the Internet. To achieve this, you need to create a website. In this course, you will design, build, and upload a website using Dreamweaver CS3. It also provides the fundamental knowledge and techniques...
- Course Outline
Dreamweaver Workflow Techniques
- Reviewing the Coding toolbar
- Customizing the Coding toolbar
- Taking advantage of Code Hinting
- Using snippets and shortcuts
- Using the Quick Tag Editor
- Using Find and Replace
- Using Bridge with Dreamweaver CS3
- Round-trip editing with Photoshop CS3
- Understanding the CSS Styles panel
- Understanding the Cascade
- Understanding Inheritance
- Understanding Specificity
- Managing CSS styles
- Using Design-Time style sheets
- Enhancing layouts with background graphics
- Creating faux columns with background graphics
- Creating properly structured forms
- Using CSS to layout form structure
- Creating vertical columns for form elements
- Adding user feedback
- Applying advanced styling to forms
- Client-side form validation
- Using Spry for Form Validation
- Creating Dropdown Navigation Menus
- Linking a Spry Menu Bar
- Understanding the Spry framework
- Creating nested templates
- Using repeating regions
- Creating editable and non-editable optional regions
- Using Include file with templates
- Overview of building dynamic websites
- Defining a testing server and database bindings
- Creating a database recordset
- Adding dynamic content to the page
- Creating repeating regions of dynamic content
- Filtering database records
- Passing URL parameters
- Examining existing behaviors
- Installing additional behaviors
- Publishing and Collaborative Tools
- Running reports
- Checking and validating links
- Using cloaking
- Using Check In/Check Out
- Prerequisites & Certificates
To ensure the successful completion of Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 level 2, the student should have successfully completed Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 level 1, or possess equivalent knowledge and experience.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Students are required to give notice if they are unable to attend their class:
2 weeks (10 full business days) or longer prior to training date = full refund
1 to 2 weeks (5 - 9 full business days) prior to training date = 50% of course fee refund
Less than 1 week (4 full business days or fewer) prior to training date = 0% refund
NOTE: You may substitute classes or students at any time.
- Map & Reviews
New Era Technology Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 347 times.