Master the art of negotiation in any industry, at any level. Learn how to prioritize key issues, break deadlocks & negotiate as part of a team. Practice persuasion techniques & identify the negotiation ploys of successful negotiators. Return to work equi
- Course Outline
Learn practical and proven techniques for success in any negotiationMaster the art of negotiation in any industry, at any level. Learn how to prioritize key issues, break deadlocks and negotiate as part of a team. Practice persuasion techniques and identify the negotiation ploys of successful negotiators. Return to work equipped with the tools to employ winning negotiating strategies.
- Recognize business situations and opportunities that warrant a negotiation
- Recognize the stages of negotiation and determine appropriate behaviour to utilize in each stage
- Identify the communication styles of others and adjust your own communication style to achieve desired results
- Apply the principles of persuasion to influence others of your perspective
- Plan and strategize a negotiation according to priority, settlement ranges and interests
- Develop an effective plan and appropriate strategy for any negotiation
- Use proven strategies to move from "no" to "maybe" to "yes"
- Understand the strengths and vulnerabilities of your own communication style
- Gain confidence in your negotiation skills and ability
- More effective negotiation to achieve positive business results
- Self assessments for insight into individual behaviour and how you work with others
- Audiovisual resources to reinforce learning in an impactful manner
- Hands-on activities to engage participants in demonstrating skills
- Simulation activities to help transfer learned skills and behaviours to the job
- Role plays to practice techniques and behaviours in a safe environment
Who Should Attend
All professionals required to engage in negotiations as part of their job responsibilities. Individuals involved in contract negotiations such as sales and purchasing professionals. This seminar is not intended for labour/union negotiations.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion 18 PDUs RIBO Credits: Personal Skills 18 hours
- Cancellation Policy
If you cannot attend a seminar for which you have paid and are confirmed and cannot find a substitute to take your place, notify us by email or fax no later than 15 business days prior to your session's start date to transfer or for a complete refund.
If you cancel with 15 business days or less before the start date of that course, and cannot find a replacement for yourself, you will be liable for the entire seminar fee. Once your payment has been received and a cancellation administration fee of $250 has been paid, you will receive one courtesy transfer to use in any future Canadian Management Centre seminar* of equal or lesser value. The complimentary transfer must be used within one year of the original cancelled session. We will also work with you if the courtesy transfer needs to be substituted within your organization.
For cancellations received 5 business days or less in advance of the session start date or if you fail to attend without notifying us in writing, in fairness to all attendees, neither a refund nor a courtesy transfer will be issued.
- Map & Reviews
Canadian Management Centre
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 2981 times.