- Fundamentals of Project Management
- Best Practices for the Multi Project Manager - 2 Day Seminar
Discover how to set and manage realistic priorities, goals and objectives across multiple projects. Build good relationships and cultivate influence in order to secure the results you need.
- Course Outline
Discover How To Set And Manage Realistic Priorities, Goals And Objectives Across Multiple Projects
Build good relationships and cultivate influence in order to secure the results you need.
How You Will Benefit
- Meet the challenges of managing multiple projects
- Learn how to balance staff and workload while reducing risk and conflict
- Recognize which projects are top priority and which are not
- Improve personal time management and communication throughout the organization
- Keep projects on track, on time and on budget
- Prioritize projects
- Negotiate stakeholder expectations to establish scope
- Design and develop multiple project plans
- Balance risks and resources to achieve optimum performance
- Learn the skills that will yield success
- Monitor and report multiple projects
- Time management in multiple project environments
Course Outline Primary Concepts
- Best practices and the tiers that constitute best practices
- How best practices are promulgated between industries
- Core concepts of project management that migrate to multi-project management
- Your own targets in multi-project management
- Tools necessary to establish an environment that supports multi-project management
- Determine characteristics of successful environments
- Establish an environment for success
- Implement organizational structures that support MPM
- Establish roles and responsibilities of project-oriented groups
- The functions of a PMO
- The construction of a PMO
- How to create a PMO charter
- How to translate business objectives into project objectives
- The source of business improvement
- How to handle and encourage improvement in a business environment
- The purpose and characteristics of project management methodologies
- How to integrate project management with other business processes
- The purpose and implementation of gate reviews and other project management processes
- How the best companies apply metrics to a business environment
- How to improve your skills in applying metrics
- Project-throttling techniques
- Scatter analysis
Click here for information on your course instructor, Francine Durivage.
Read Client Testimonials Here.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Cancellation Policy
If you cannot attend a seminar for which you have paid and are confirmed and cannot find a substitute to take your place, notify us by email or fax no later than 15 business days prior to your session's start date to transfer or for a complete refund.
If you cancel with 15 business days or less before the start date of that course, and cannot find a replacement for yourself, you will be liable for the entire seminar fee. Once your payment has been received and a cancellation administration fee of $250 has been paid, you will receive one courtesy transfer to use in any future Canadian Management Centre seminar* of equal or lesser value. The complimentary transfer must be used within one year of the original cancelled session. We will also work with you if the courtesy transfer needs to be substituted within your organization.
For cancellations received 5 business days or less in advance of the session start date or if you fail to attend without notifying us in writing, in fairness to all attendees, neither a refund nor a courtesy transfer will be issued.
- Map & Reviews
Canadian Management Centre
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 419 times.