Learn how your behaviour style impacts your overall performance as a manager. Step-by-step, you'll go from identifying your current style to applying a more effective approach. You'll examine the entire dynamic process using behaviour modeling & feedback
- Course Outline
Acheive greater results higher influence with assertiveness techniques that will build confidence and credibility.
Learn how your behaviour style impacts your overall performance as a manager. Step-by-step, you'll go from identifying your current style to applying a more effective approach. You'll examine the entire dynamic process using behaviour modeling and feedback sessionsLearning Objectives
- Apply assertive behavioural techniques to manage others effectively
- Assess the link between assertiveness, personal power and self-confidence
- Demonstrate effective ways to request and influence change
- Resolve conflict and express disagreement without alienating others
- Maintain confidence and emotional control in tough situations
- Demonstrate techniques to gain recognition and influence
- React assertively, appropriately and confidently in any situation
- Create a polished, powerful and professional managerial style
- Improve effectiveness as a manager by getting things done through others
- Effectively produce stronger communicators for increased efficiency
- Build a strong effective management team
- Self assessment for insight into individual behaviour and how you work with others
- Simulation activities to help transfer learned skills and behaviour to the working world
- Role play to practice techniques and behaviours in a safe environment
- Worksheets and exercises to enhance participation and learning
- Audiovisual resources to reinforce learning in an impactful manner
Professionals interested in adopting a more impactful and effective interpersonal management style.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion RIBO Credits: Personal Skills 18 hours
- Cancellation Policy
If you cannot attend a seminar for which you have paid and are confirmed and cannot find a substitute to take your place, notify us by email or fax no later than 15 business days prior to your session's start date to transfer or for a complete refund.
If you cancel with 15 business days or less before the start date of that course, and cannot find a replacement for yourself, you will be liable for the entire seminar fee. Once your payment has been received and a cancellation administration fee of $250 has been paid, you will receive one courtesy transfer to use in any future Canadian Management Centre seminar* of equal or lesser value. The complimentary transfer must be used within one year of the original cancelled session. We will also work with you if the courtesy transfer needs to be substituted within your organization.
For cancellations received 5 business days or less in advance of the session start date or if you fail to attend without notifying us in writing, in fairness to all attendees, neither a refund nor a courtesy transfer will be issued.
- Map & Reviews
Canadian Management Centre
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 2884 times.