NATA's LSST Seminar includes everything you need to know about fuel production and distribution, fuel quality, filtration, fuel delivery systems, and fuel additives. Supervisors come away with proven effective techniques for motivating employees.
- Course Outline
NATA's Line Service Supervisor Training Seminar, taught by industry experts, is a mix of the latest technical and managerial skills needed by every supervisor. The technical portion includes everything your supervisor needs to know about fuel production and distribution, fuel quality, filtration, fuel delivery systems, and fuel additives. The management portion enables supervisors to come away with proven effective techniques for motivating employees. Additionally, they are taught skills to discipline positively, and develop the confidence to interact productively with different personalities on a daily basis.
Who Should Attend
- Line Supervisors / Managers
- Line Service Technicians
- Ramp Personnel
- Better able to train, discipline, and motivate employees
- Anticipate and manage conflict with increased confidence
- Use improved communication to effectively set mutual expectations for you and your direct reports
- Obtain up-to-date training on fuel production, quality, filtration, delivery and additives from several industry professionals
- Meet the fire safety training requirements of 14 CFR Part 321
- Employees receive advanced training from industry professionals as well as experience team learning with others in the same field
- Training completed in short amount of time, leading to quicker return to service and rapid return on investment
- Uninterrupted employee training yields high information retention
Having a well-trained staff will generate more business, fewer potential liability issues and ultimately a more professional business operation. The benefits of this seminar will set your business apart from your competition.
DAY ONE (8AM - 5PM)
- Fuel Production & Specification
- Fuel Distribution & Delivery Systems
- Fuel Filtration Systems
- Lunch (Provided)
- Fuel Quality Assurance
- 14 CFR Part 321 Fire Training and Fire Safety Exam
- Questions and Answers
- Becoming a Member of Management
- Effective Use of Supervisory Style
- Clarifying Employee Expectations
- Effective Use of Motivation Theories
- Lunch (Provided)
- Performance Appraisals
- Positive Approach To Discipline
- Your Right to Hire and Fire
- Questions and Answers
Rick has been involved in manufacturing, testing and marketing of aviation fuel filtration equipment. Currently, Rick is a sales manager for the Southwest Region of the U.S.Rick McKenna Velcon Filters
As president, Jim is responsible for all operations, including manufacturing, engineering, and sales. He has participated in the LSST since the mid-1980s and has given in excess of hundreds of seminars worldwide on aviation fuel quality control.Jim Gammon Gammon Technical Products
With more than 30 years of human relations experience, Frank highlights his training techniques with creative and interactive team building exercises.Frank Surface MoneyWise Solutions
As equipment director and the Ascent/Phillips 66 quality control officer, Reed has been exposed to many of the infinite wisdoms of the industry, including those that are hidden in the dark corners of aviation.Reed Fuller Ascent Aviation Group
Walter is known throughout the industry for his knowledge, and entertaining teaching style. His technical expertise is sprinkled with light humor, leaving all in attendance wanting more.Walter Chartrand AirBP Aviation Services
Carl is the founder and CEO of Hammonds Technical Services, Inc. Hammonds Technical has been a principal supplier of general, commercial and military additive injection equipment since 1982. Carl played a crucial role in the development of procedures and equipment used in the treatment of microbial growth in aviation fuels.Carl Hammonds Hammonds Technical Services, Inc.
* Speakers subject to change.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Must complete fire safety training at www.139firesafetytraining.com/home. You will receive a username and password after registering for the seminar.
Includes: Seminar Manual, Refueling and Quality Control Procedures Guide, Certificate of Completion, 14 CFR 139.321 Fire Safety Certificate, Lunch, Drinks and Prizes.
- Cancellation Policy
Registration fee is non-refundable, however, substitutions are permitted at anytime. If for any reason you are unable to attend and there is no one who can take your place, you must contact NATA to arrange for a credit. This credit is valid towards any future NATA seminar.
- Map & Reviews
National Air Transportation Association
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 325 times.