The ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Strategy Certificate is a free-standing qualification, but is also part of the ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management.
- Course Outline
The ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Strategy Certificate is a free-standing qualification, but is also part of the ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management. The purpose of this training module and the associated exam and certificate is, respectively, to impart, test, and validate the knowledge on industry practices in service management and strategy as documented in the ITIL Service Strategy publication.Who Should Attend?
System Requirements: PowerPoint 2003 or greater Microsoft Live ID Adobe Reader Internet access to download the Package
A dedicated ITIL Expert certified mentor will be assigned to you to ensure that you have support to successfully pass the certification exam. Our Mentors hold all ITIL Intermediate certifications. Ask us to send you a profile for your mentor.
If the student requires additional mentoring time then this can be added for a fee of $295 for half-day or $495 for full-day.
This course is accredited by EXIN and CSME.
Each Student receives a FREE ITIL V3 Foundation CBT
The main target group for the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Strategy Certificate includes but is not restricted to CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers and ITSM trainers involved in the on¬going management, coordination and integration of strategizing activities within the Service Lifecycle. The course covers the management of service strategy and core information of supporting activities within the Service Strategy stage, but not the detail of each of the supporting processes. The target group may also be of interest to:
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of the ITIL Service Strategy stage of the ITIL Service Lifecycle and how activities in it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization
- IT professionals working in roles associated with strategic planning, execution and control within a service-based business model, seeking an understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved in Service Strategy
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification is one of the prerequisite modules
- Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL Master in IT Service Management for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite.
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Service Strategy Principles
- Defining services and market spaces
- Conducting Strategic Assessments
- Financial Management
- Service Portfolio Management
- Managing demand
- Driving strategy through the Service Lifecycle
- Understanding Critical Success Factors and risks
FREE ITIL V3 Foundation CBT Each student receives Pre-study material Printable PDF of the course manual PowerPoint CBT Training material ITIL Expert Mentoring for review and exam preparation to ensure successInstructors:
Minimum Mentor Requirements: - 20 years IT experience - All ITIL V3 Certifications - SS, SD, ST, SO, CSI, OSA, RCV, PPO, SOA, Expert - All ITIL V2 Service Manager - 10 years of ITIL training experience
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (the V3 Foundation or V2 Foundation plus Bridge Certificate) which shall be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission.
ITIL V3 Service Strategy (SS) Certificate Professional Development Units: You will earn 3 ITIL V3 Expert Credits and 21.5 contact hours or PDUs upon completion of this course.
- Cancellation Policy
No refunds however you may receive a credit towards future training.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 219 times.