This course is a free-standing qualification, but is also part of the ITIL Intermediate Capability stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management Certificate.
- Course Outline
The ITIL Expert Qualification: Release, Control and Validation (RCV) Certificate is a free-standing qualification, but is also part of the ITIL Intermediate Capability stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management Certificate. The purpose of this training module and the associated exam and certificate is, respectively, to impart, test, and validate the knowledge on industry practices in Service Management as documented in the ITIL Service Lifecycle core publications. The ITIL Certificate in Release, Control and Validation is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the practices during the Service Management Lifecycle.Who Should Attend?
System Requirements: PowerPoint 2003 or greater Microsoft Live ID Adobe Reader Internet access to download the Package
A dedicated ITIL Expert certified mentor will be assigned to you to ensure that you have support to successfully pass the certification exam. Our Mentors hold all ITIL Intermediate certifications. Ask us to send you a profile for your mentor.
If the student requires additional mentoring time then this can be added for a fee of $295 for half-day or $495 for full-day.
This course is accredited by EXIN and CSME.
Each Student receives a FREE ITIL V3 Foundation CBT
The target group of the ITIL Expert Qualification: Release, Control and Validation is:
- Individuals who have attained the V3 ITIL Foundation certificate in Service Management, or the V2 Foundation plus the V3 Foundation Bridge certificate and who wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications.
- Individuals who require a deep understanding of ITIL Certificate in Release, Control and Validation processes and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organization.
- IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement program
- Operational staff involved in Change Management, Release and Deployment Management, Service Validation and Testing, Service Asset and Configuration Management, Request Fulfillment, Service Evaluation and Knowledge Management, who wish to enhance their role-based capabilities. This may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers and business process owners.
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Service Management as a Practice
- Processes across the Service Lifecycle pertaining to the capability of Release, Control and Validation management
- Change management as a capability to realize successful service transition
- Service validation and testing as a capability to assure the integrity and the quality of service transition
- Service asset and configuration management as a capability to monitor the state of service transition
- Knowledge management as part of enhancing the on-going management decision support and service delivery capability
- Service request fulfilment and evaluation to assure meeting committed service level performance
- Common Service Operation activities for supporting the service management Lifecycle.
- Release Control and Validation process roles and responsibilities
- Technology and Implementation Considerations
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and risks And specifically in the following key ITIL process and role areas:
- Change management
- Service release and deployment management
- Service validation and testing
- Service asset and configuration management
- Knowledge management
- Request fulfilment
- Service Evaluation
FREE ITIL V3 Foundation CBT Each student receives Pre-study material Printable PDF of the course manual PowerPoint CBT Training material ITIL Expert Mentoring for review and exam preparation to ensure success
Minimum Mentor Requirements: - 20 years IT experience - All ITIL V3 Certifications - SS, SD, ST, SO, CSI, OSA, RCV, PPO, SOA, Expert - All ITIL V2 Service Manager - 10 years of ITIL training experience
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (the V3 Foundation or V2 Foundation plus Bridge Certificate) which shall be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission.
ITIL V3 Release, Control & Validation (RCV) Certificate Professional Development Units: You will earn 4 ITIL V3 Expert Credits and 32 contact hours or PDUs upon completion of this course.
- Cancellation Policy
No refunds however you may receive a credit towards future training.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 360 times.