This course is designed to provide participants with a solid understanding of PowerPoint 2003. In the course, participants will gain an understanding of the capabilities of PowerPoint and how they can be applied to create effective presentations.
- Course Outline
This course is hands-on and are designed to provide participants with a solid understanding of PowerPoint 2003. In the course, participants will gain an understanding of the capabilities of PowerPoint and how they can be applied to create effective presentations.
Starting out including:
- The PowerPoint window
- The toolbars
- Quick keys and shortcuts
- PowerPoint Views
- Accessing commands
- Using HELP
Enhancing the presentation:
- Moving, copying and sizing
- Modifying and/or applying a different template
- Adding ClipArt and Pictures
- Changing the slide colour scheme
- Choosing the right slide layout
- Changing font styles, size and attributes
- Adding headers and page numbers
- Enhancing a slide with the drawing tools
- Spell checking
Creating a presentation:
- Using the AutoContent Wizard
- Adding a templates
- Creating a blank presentation
- Creating a bullet slide with options
- Creating a table slide with options
- Creating an org chart with options
- Creating a chart with options
Showing your presentation including:
- Previewing and sorting slides
- Adding transitions to each slide
- Adding movement to items on each slide
- Running your slide show
- Printing notes, handouts and outlines
- Saving and retrieving your presentation
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Included with all course are course notes, a pad for note taking and telephone support following the class. Participants will receive a Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Please note that CL Douglas requires 5 business days notice of your intent to postpone or cancel a course. A fee of not less than $50.00/course to a maximum of the full fee per course is due on the day of the scheduled course if the above condition is not met or if the registrant fails to notify CL Douglas that they will not be attending the course. If you cancel or postpone you will be issued a reference number. Fees for courses due to cancellation, postponement or for failure to notify may at the discretion of CL Douglas be applied to future courses providing enrollment is completed in a two month period from the date of the originally scheduled class.
- Map & Reviews
C L Douglas
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1131 times.