Understand the capabilities of the Digital Mock-Up workbenches; Manage assembly components & explore mock-up details; Work with basic & advanced functionalities of the DMU Navigator workbench; Modify components' properties & position components and more
- Course Outline
Learning Objectives Digital Mock-Up Basics
- Understand the capabilities of the Digital Mock-Up workbenches
- Manage assembly components and explore mock-up details
- Manipulate view points
- Perform measurements
- Highlight critical areas using 2D and 3D annotations
- Link information to external files
Digital Mock-Up Navigator
- Work with basic and advanced functionalities of the DMU Navigator workbench
- Modify components' properties and position components
- Animate the Mock-up by creating simulations
- Create movies from simulations
- Manage Mock-up configurations with scenes
- Save specific Mock-up configurations for analysis purposes
- Create annotated views of the Mock-Up for communication purposes
Digital Mock-Up Space Analysis
- Perform measurements in the context of a digital mock up
- Create views to see inner details of the digital mock up
- Perform interference checking in order to find clashes, contacts and verify component clearances
- Compare different versions of a digital mock-up
Digital Mock-Up Fitting Simulator
- Understand the general process of fitting simulation.
- Define shuttles and groups.
- Create tracks to move components or a group of components.
- Define the order in which the tracks and actions will take place.
- Find the time duration for each track and action.
- Perform clash analysis during sequence and tracks simulation
Digital Mock-Up Kinematics Simulator
- Understand the capabilities and the General Process followed in DMU Kinematics workbench.
- Learn about the capabilities of the DMU Kinematics workbench.
- Give the motion instructions to your mechanism and impart movement to the various components of your mechanism.
- Perform various analyses when the mechanism is getting simulated.
- Sequence multiple mechanisms and run them.
RTR Real Time Rendering
- Create the required environment around a model
- Apply materials, textures, and 3D textures to your models
- Use different types of lights and cameras to create the desired ambience
- Managing Viewpoints and Visualization
- Introduction to Viewpoints
- Creating Temporary Viewpoints
- Introduction to Basic Measuring
- Measuring Between
- Measuring Item
- Measure Angle Using Three Points
- Measuring Thickness
- Introduction to DMU Navigator
- Managing Components
- Managing Simulations
- Managing Video Animations
- Measuring Mechanical Properties and Inertia
- Managing Scenes
- Managing and Presenting Applicative Data
- Managing 2D Documents
- Introduction to DMU Space Analysis
- Introduction to Space Analysis Measuring
- Analyzing Interferences
- Comparing Products
- Environment management
- Camera management
- Light sources management
- DMU integration
- Textures management
- Stickers management
- Animation: Turntable management
- Animation: Animating scene elements
- DMU Kinematics Overview
- Defining a Mechanism
- Simulating Mechanisms
- Analyzing Movements
- Recording and Playing Simulations
- Miscellaneous Functionalities
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Students attending this course should have knowledge of CATIA Fundamentals
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Education seats are reserved upon the receipt of payment and/or signed contract with an assigned number. Students may cancel or reschedule courses without penalty given 10-business day notification. A $750 (plus taxes) per course cancellation/rescheduling charge will apply for those receive inside a 10 days. No-shows or cancellations after start of course will be billed at full tuition. All cancellation or rescheduling refunds will be issued in the form of a Maverick Education credit note only.
- Map & Reviews
Maverick Solutions Inc.
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1941 times.