This course is designed to provide participants with a solid understanding of PowerPoint 2003. In the course, participants will gain an understanding of the capabilities of PowerPoint and how they can be used to create powerful & effective presentations.
- Course Outline
This course uses what you have learned from the level 1 topics in order for you to have advanced training for PowerPoint. In the course, participants will gain an understanding of the extensive capabilities of PowerPoint and how they can be applied to create both effective and powerful
Making changes including:
- Modifying slide master, handout and notes master
- Changing the default template
- Applying different looks to the same presentation
- Creating your own templates
- Taking your presentation on the road
- Adding animation to your slides
- Branching between presentations
Draw features including:
- Aligning and grouping objects
- Creating 3-D objects
- Send backward and forward
- Creating special effects with text
- Using colour and special effects
Miscellaneous features including:
- Changing defaults and modifying toolbars
- Linking and embedding objects
- Advanced slide layout features
- Setting tabs with the ruler
- Collaborating on the web
- Saving as an HTML file
- Adding video and sound (if available)
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Powerpoint 2003 Introduction - Intermediate
Included with all course are course notes, a pad for note taking and telephone support following the class. Participants will receive a Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Please note that CL Douglas requires 5 business days notice of your intent to postpone or cancel a course. A fee of not less than $50.00/course to a maximum of the full fee per course is due on the day of the scheduled course if the above condition is not met or if the registrant fails to notify CL Douglas that they will not be attending the course. If you cancel or postpone you will be issued a reference number. Fees for courses due to cancellation, postponement or for failure to notify may at the discretion of CL Douglas be applied to future courses providing enrollment is completed in a two month period from the date of the originally scheduled class.
- Map & Reviews
C L Douglas
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1335 times.