In this course, you will learn advanced interoperability concepts about the migration of CATIA V4 geometric/application data to CATIA V5. You will also learn how V5 data can be saved in CATIA V4 formats or used directly in CATIA V4.
- Course Outline
Objective V5 Administration (ADM) how to install, customize and maintain CATIA V5.
They will study many issues about CATIA infrastructure, administration and data management.
V4 Integration (V4I)
Use CATIA V4 data in CATIA V5 Transfer a CATIA V4 solid into a CATIA V5 CATPart Manage the links between CATIA V4 and CATIA V5 documents
V4/V5 Advanced Interoperability (V4A) In this course, you will learn advanced interoperability concepts about the migration of CATIA V4 geometric/application data to CATIA V5. You will also learn how V5 data can be saved in CATIA V4 formats or used directly in CATIA V4.
V5 Administration (ADM)
- Installing CATIA V5 on NT and on Unix with documentation
- Looking at Licensing system and configurations
- License management on NT and Unix
- CATIA V5 environments and related variable
- Customized installations and users settings
- Administrating settings with VB macros
- Lock and set default settings by administrator/root
- Organize CATIA data with DLNames
- Customizing general and drafting standards
- Upgrading from CATIA V5 service packs approach
- Procedures for automatic installation checking on NT and Unix
- Distributing CATIA on NT and Unix clients
- A view of various batch tools
- Reviewing Data and links management aspects
- Over viewing of UNIX/Windows and V4/V5 interoperability
V4 Integration (V4I)
- Introduction to V4 Integration
- Creating a CATProduct using V4 data
- Assembly of V4 data in a V5 CATProduct
- Transferring V4 data into V5 CATPart
- Design in context
- Drawing of a V4/V5 document in V5
- Migration of 2D Draw elements and Views
- CATIA V5 DMU solutions and V4 data
- Links between V4 data and V5 documents
V4/V5 Advanced Interoperability (V4A)
- From V4 to V5
- Transfer of V4 geometric data to V5
- Transfer of V4 application data to V5
- From V5 to V4
- Using V5 data in V4
- Saving V5 data in V4 formats
- Prerequisites & Certificates
CATIA Basics, Sketcher, Part Design Basic knowledge of CATIA V5 Mechanical Design Solutions Unix Administration NT Administration
- Cancellation Policy
Education seats are reserved upon the receipt of payment and/or signed contract with an assigned number. Students may cancel or reschedule courses without penalty given 10-business day notification. A $750 (plus taxes) per course cancellation/rescheduling charge will apply for those receive inside a 10 days. No-shows or cancellations after start of course will be billed at full tuition. All cancellation or rescheduling refunds will be issued in the form of a Maverick Education credit note only.
- Map & Reviews
Maverick Solutions Inc.
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1769 times.