This course will consist of Creating parameters, Formulas and Lists, Adaptive Behaviors, Design Tables and Part Families, Knowledge Advisor Tools, Powercopies, Knowledge Expert, Rule Base, and Solution Analysis.
- Course Outline
- Become familiar with the knowledgeware working environment, how it can be accessed, the terminology that will be used and the settings
- Create parametric parts and assemblies
- Embed knowledge in your designs by controlling it using parameters, formula, rules, checks and reactions
- Create and reuse Power Copies and User-Defined Features
- Create and store knowledge-driven design templates so as to instantiate them in a new context
- Create and reuse advanced instantiation features like Knowledge PatternUpon
- Become familiar with the knowledgeware working environment, the way it canbe accessed, the terminology that will be used and the settings
- Embed complex design knowledge in a parametric part using knowledgewareexpert rules, checks and reactions
- Automate your design modifications using various knowledgeware expert tools
- Define, solve and analyze an optimization problem using tools from theCATIA Product Knowledge Engineering workbench
- Knowledge Advisor Workbench Presentation
- Creating parameters, Formulas and Lists
- Creating Adaptive Behaviors
- Creating Design Tables and Part Families
- Using Knowledge Advisor Tools
- Product Knowledge Template Workbench Presentation
- Creating and Using Powercopies
- Creating and Using User-defined Features
- Creating and Using Part and Assembly Templates
- Managing Standard Components
- Creating and Using Knowledge Patterns
- Introduction to Knowledge Expert
- Creating and Using an Expert Rule
- Creating and Analyzing an Expert Check
- Creating a Rule Base
- Product Engineering Optimizer Workbench Presentation
- Optimization Problem Formulation
- Optimization Problem Resolution
- Solution Analysis
- Best Practices for Optimization with PEO
- Design of Experiments Tools
- Constraint Satisfaction Tools
- Prerequisites & Certificates
CATIA V5 Fundamentals
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Education seats are reserved upon the receipt of payment and/or signed contract with an assigned number. Students may cancel or reschedule courses without penalty given 10-business day notification. A $750 (plus taxes) per course cancellation/rescheduling charge will apply for those receive inside a 10 days. No-shows or cancellations after start of course will be billed at full tuition. All cancellation or rescheduling refunds will be issued in the form of a Maverick Education credit note only.
- Map & Reviews
Maverick Solutions Inc.
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 2408 times.