This course is the first within the CATIA V5 curriculum. Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to describe the basic terminology and use the basic features of the CATIA V5 Solutions.
- Course Outline
- Generative Part Structural Analysis Fundamentals (GPF) - This course covers tools for Structural Analysis on a single part. Throughout this course, you will learn how to perform a modal analysis using the finite elements method. The result exploitation will help you optimizing the part design
- Generative Part Structural Analysis Expert (GPE) - This course covers advanced tools for Structural Analysis on a single part. Throughout this course, you will learn how to perform a frequency analysis using the finite elements method.
- Generative Assembly Structural Analysis (GAS) - This course covers tools for Structural Analysis on an assembly. Throughout this course, you will learn how to define connections between the different parts of an assembly.Then,once the assembly is correctly defined, you will be able to perform a global assembly analysis using the GPS tools
- FEM Surface (FMS) - In this course, you will learn to quickly generate a finite element model for surface parts.
- FEM Solid (FMD) - In this course, you will learn to quickly generate a finite element model for solid parts.
- Realistic Shape Optimizer (RSO) - In this course you will learn how to deform a surface or a set of surfaces using a displacement file resulting from a finite element analysis
- GPS Pre-Processing
- Managing Analysis Document
- Managing Mesh-Part
- Defining Restraints
- Defining Loads
- Pre-Processing Recap Exercise
- Specifying the External Storage
- Computing a Static Case
- Computation Recap Exercise
- GPS Post-Processing
- Results Visualization
- Results Management
- Generative Part Structural analysis Expert
- GPE pre-Processing
- Advanced Pre_Processing Tools
- Advances pre-Processing Recap Exercise
- Frequency Analysis
- Computing a Frequency Case
- Compting with Adaptivity
- Historic of Computation
- GPS Advanced Post-Processing Tools
- Results Visualization
- Results management
- Analysis Connections
- General Analysis Connection
- Defining Point Analysis Connections
- Defining Line Analysis Connections
- GAS Connections
- Face Face Connections
- Distant Connections
- Welding Connections
- Master Exercise
- Assembly Analysis Presentation
- Static Analysis on an Assembly (1): Pre-Processing
- Static Analysis on an Assembly (2): Computation
- Static Analysis on an Assembly (3): Results Visualization
- Static Analysis on an Assembly (4): Publishing Report
- Introduction to FEM Surface
- Mesh Specification and Creation
- Mesh Edition
- Octree Triangle Mesher
- Beam Mesher
- Mesh Operators and Mesh transformation
- Mesh specifications exposed to Knowledge
- Mesh Analysis tools
- Mesh Update
- Import/Export Mesh
- Welding Meshing Method
- Pre-processing Analysis Capabilities
- Introduction to FEM Solid
- Tetrahedron Filler
- OCTREE Tetrahedron Mesher
- Sweep 3D
- Mesh Part Transformations
- Mesh Part Extrusion
- Mesh Analysis and Mesh Data Transfer
- Why do you need RSO ?
- Workbench presentation
- Accessing the workbench
- Surface Deformation
- Digitized Morphing
- Update Digitized Morphing
- Prerequisites & Certificates
CATIA Basics Mechanical Design
We offer small class sizes, full manuals, one workstation per student, customized courses, and up-to-date technology. Participants receive a certificate documenting their participation and completion of the training.
- Cancellation Policy
Education seats are reserved upon the receipt of payment and/or signed contract with an assigned number. Students may cancel or reschedule courses without penalty given 10-business day notification. A $750 (plus taxes) per course cancellation/rescheduling charge will apply for those receive inside a 10 days. No-shows or cancellations after start of course will be billed at full tuition. All cancellation or rescheduling refunds will be issued in the form of a Maverick Education credit note only.
- Map & Reviews
Maverick Solutions Inc.
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 870 times.