The We Care Customer Service seminar offers managers and frontline staff new ways to provide exceptional customer service.
- Course Outline
The We Care Customer Service seminar offers managers and frontline staff new ways to provide exceptional customer service. The seminar offers:
- Practical skills
- Small group discussion
- Time to ask questions
What are your customer service nightmares?
✓ Dealing with irate customers
✓ Responding to customers who are very emotional
✓ Helping customers who do not get to the point
✓ Getting cooperation from co-workers
In only one day you will learn to
• Respond well to the 3 communication styles of stressed customers
• Solve problems quickly using win/win thinking
• Focus on can do responses to customer requests
• Build customer loyalty by improving effective listening
The We Care seminar has reached over 350,000 participants and seven three-year studies prove it gets results.
The We Care seminar has been successful in business, education and government, including Print Three, New York Life and Bay Optical.
For over 25 years, Leslie Rose has been a trainer and coach. His programs include Customer Service, effective Listening, Managing Stress and Humour. He presents public seminars, in-house and at conferences.
What participants say:
• “Leslie’s understanding of people made his presentation a complete success.”
Dodie Teplinsky, Canadian Management Centre
• “I learned new ways to help angry customers.”.
Bette Forester, FA Graphic Design
• “The seminar taught me how to resolve problems more quickly.”
Lex Hudgin, CAA
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Cancellation Policy
- Map & Reviews
Leslie Rose Seminars
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 767 times.