This course covers in depth the proper use of the AutoCAD Application. Students will learn how to create & edit professional 2D technical drawings for most design fields. The course follows a systematic teaching approach which includes step-by-step inst
- Course Outline
Do you want to learn everything about AutoCAD? This is the course for you. This course covers in depth the proper use of the AutoCAD Application. Students will learn how to create and edit professional 2D technical drawings for most design fields. The course follows a systematic teaching approach which includes step-by-step instructions along with clearly illustrated screen captures. Students will be exposed to practical activities such as taking measurements and designing floor plans and machines. Each student will be provided with a Desktop and working material.
Who should attend: Architectural Designers, Interior Designers, Industrial Designers, Mechanical Designers Technologists, Machinists or anybody that want to learn the most popular CAD program in the world.
These are just the main topics covered in this course (a more detailed course outline will be given at the beginning of the class):
- AutoCAD Interface Overview
- Drafting Tools (Grid, Snap, Object Snap, UCS)
- Display Commands (Zoom and Pan)
- Selecting Tools (Single selection, Window and Crossing Window selection)
- Creating 2D Geometry (Line, Circle, Arc, Rectangle, Polygon, Spline, Ellipse)
- Modify Commands ( Move, Copy, Rotate, Mirror, Offset, Scale, Array, Trim)
- Modify with Grips
- Drawing and editing Polylines
- Managing Object Properties with Layers
- Hatching for Sectional Views
- Text and Text Styles
- Dimensions and Dimension Styles
- Creating and editing Multilines
- Drawing with Isometric Snap
- Blocks and Wblocks
- Blocks with Attributes
- Symbol Libraries
- XRef (External References)
- Paper Space versus Model Space
- Page setup and plotting (Viewports, Title Blocks, Annotations)
Leonardo College of Design is registered as a Private Career College under the "Private Career Colleges Act, 2005". We are specialized in CAD (Computer Aided Design) and Web Design & Development. Our highly qualified instructors use effective hands-on training methods. Our goal is to prepare students for challenging and creative new careers in a relatively short period of time. We offer latest equipment and software, small classes, handouts, one Desktop per student and free parking.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Basic knowledge of computers
Participants will receive a certificate of participation and completion of the course. If continuing with Level 2 (3D), they will receive an full certificate.
- Cancellation Policy
- If your course has been canceled, you will receive a full refund.
- If you are withdrawing from a course, prior to the day of the first scheduled class, you will receive the full refund less a $25 administrative fee.
- If you withdraw before the end of the 3rd class, you will receive the full refund less 50% of the course materials fee and a $25 administrative fee.
- If you withdraw later than 3 classes from the course start date you will not receive a refund.
- There are no refunds allowed on one-day courses or courses of 12 hours or fewer unless you withdraw officially ten business days before the start of the course
- Map & Reviews
Leonardo College of Design
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1272 times.