This courseware is a continuation of the Microsoft Office Excel 2003 – Level 1 courseware, in which you were introduced to the basics of worksheets.
- Course Outline
This class is GUARANTEED TO RUN. See note below.Working with Functions Objectives of Section 1 What are Functions?
- Using the Correct Syntax for Functions
- Inserting Functions
- Hiding/Unhiding Rows & Columns
- Hiding/Unhiding Worksheets
- Drawing Shapes
- Drawing AutoShapes
- Moving and Resizing Shapes
- Using WordArt
- Using Clip Art
- Modifying and Deleting Hyperlinks
- Previewing Web Pages
- Saving Worksheets as HTML
- Saving Range of Cells as HTML
- Finding Data
- Replacing Data
- Finding and Replacing Formatting
- Go To Special
- Using Research Services
Objectives of Section 4
- Creating a List
- Modify List Ranges
- Defining Names for List Ranges
Understanding Database Concepts and Terminology
- Using Database Terminology
Creating a Database
- Using Advanced Filters
- Using Comparison Operators
Using Advanced Functions
- Creating and Editing Database Functions
- Using the Subtotal Function
- Using Lookup and Reference
Grouping and Outlining DataFormatting Cells Objectives of Section 5
Summary of Section 4
Looking at Custom Cell Formats
- Using Custom Number Formats
- Using Custom Currency Formats
- Using Custom Date and Time Formats
- Custom Scientific Formats
- Using Custom Text Formats
Modifying Drawing Objects
- Formatting Shapes
- Resizing, Reshaping, and Scaling Objects
- Shadows and 3-D Effect
- Cropping and Rotating Objects
- Image Contrast and Brightness
This class is guaranteed not to be cancelled based on student participation. If we only have one student the course will be turned into a private one-on-one session. When learning one on one our students usually can complete the curriculum within three hours. This guarantee does not apply in cases of instructor emergency, acts of nature or any other unforeseeable cause that would reasonably prevent the class from happening.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Microsoft Office Excel 2003 – Level 1
Participants will receive a certificate of completion.
- Cancellation Policy
Unless stated otherwise on your confirmation all sales are final, cancellations more than 72 hours in advance will receive a credit to be used towards a future training class. Cancellations within 72 hours result in a loss of registration fee.
- Map & Reviews
Last Minute Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 350 times.