This 2 day instructor-led course includes the following topics: Development Process, Use Case Analysis & Writing use cases.
- Course Outline
Module 0: Development Process
1. Choosing a Methodology
2. The Rational Unified Process
3. The Inception Phase
4. The Elaboration Phase
5. The Construction Phase
6. The Transition Phase
7. The Microsoft Solutions Framework
8. Team Responsibilities
Module 1: Use Case Analysis
1. Business Analysis
2. Analysis Perspectives
3. Functional and Non-functional Requirements
4. Symptoms and Root Causes of Software Development Problems
5. Use Cases and the Analysis Process
6. Business Process Modeling
7. Use Cases in the Software Development Process
8. Use Cases and Requirements
9. When Are We Done
Module 2: Writing Use Cases
1. Use Cases Revisited
2. Use Case Diagrams
3. Use Case Formats
4. Use Case Sections
5. The Supplementary Specification
6. When Are We Done
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Unless stated otherwise on your confirmation all sales are final, cancellations more than 72 hours in advance will receive a credit to be used towards a future training class. Cancellations within 72 hours result in a loss of registration fee.
- Map & Reviews
Last Minute Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 274 times.