The Objective of this workshop is to develop skills in designing and delivering training including: - developing self confidence - developing presentation skills - lesson planning - training methods
- Course Start Date: Jan. 18
- Location: Toronto
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Train The Trainer Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
The Objective of this workshop is to develop skills in designing and delivering training including:
• developing self confidence
• developing presentation skills
• lesson planning
• training methods
Delivery Skills & Presentation Techniques
• Using dynamic body language
• Improving para-verbal communication
• Mastering A/V support
Preparation & Planning
• Eight essentials for an effective presentation
• Deciding on your learner-centered objective(s)
• Choosing methods, tools & materials
Motivating Adult Learners
• Avoiding de-motivational pitfalls
• Ten ways to gain commitment
• Using "choice" & "productive competition"
Designing The Presentation
• Structuring to ease understanding
• Opening & closing with pizzazz
• Tuning in to channels WII-FM & MMFG-AM
Conducting Group Discussions
• Dealing with individual or group resistance
• Asking stimulating questions
• Processing the information
Handling Question & Answer Periods
• Promoting questions
• Dealing with manipulation
• Handling problem trainees
- Instructor presentation
- A/V support
- Full group discussion
- Small group activities
- Practice opportunities
Value Added Option: Participants at each training workshop are encouraged to send an email within three months following the workshop and expect a personal reply to assist with their learning experience
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations with less than four weeks' notice are subject to the full fee. Participant substitutions can be made at any time.
- Map & Reviews
Job Design Concepts Inc.
[ View Provider's Profile ]
4950 Yonge Street
Suite 802, 8th Floor
Canada M2N 6K1
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course currently does not have any dates other than this one scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates.
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 29 times.