This workshop will help participants zero in on the areas that will provide them with the greatest return. Participants will develop the methods and a mentality to step out of the states of overwhelm, frustration, disorder, anxiety and lack of control...
- Course Start Date: Jun. 15
- Location: Toronto
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:Please call to get on waiting list
- Category:Time Management Skills Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Managing time is a myth. We need to manage ourselves in the fixed amount of time we are given. This workshop will help participants zero in on the areas that will provide them with the greatest return. Participants will develop the methods and a mentality to step out of the states of overwhelm, frustration, disorder, anxiety and lack of control into the state of mastery and satisfaction.Overall Objectives
- To increase effectiveness in planning and organizing personal and organizational tasks
- To formulate goals, identify key activities and set priorities
- To deal with multiple priorities
- To identify personal time wasters and learn how to handle or eliminate them, including interruptions and procrastination
- To explore time/personal organizational tools
• Attitude Shifting Concerning Responsibility
• Projecting A “Can Do” Attitude
• Establishing Priorities
• Setting Specific, Attainable, Measurable Goals
• Seven Ways To Get And Stay Organized
• Dealing With Multiple Priorities
• Connecting Goals To Daily Action Plans
• Seven Ways To Work On What Counts
• Six Ways To Stay In Control
• Increasing Focused Productive Time
Interruptions & Procrastination
• Eight Ways To Control Interruptions
• Six Ways To Minimize Anxiety
• Twenty-Six Ways To Overcome Procrastination
• Controlling The Workday
• The Investment Of Time Vs The Benefit
• How You Spend Your Time Vs How You Should
• The 80/20 Rule Of Productivity
• Working With A Priority Matrix
• Creating Time For Creativity And Well-Being
• Planning Your Work Space
• Three Ways To Avoid Crisis
• Six Ways To Manage A Crisis
• Three Ways To Unclog Bottlenecks
• Instructor Presentation
• Full-Group Discussion
• Small-Group Interaction
• Individual Exercises
• Practice Exercises
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations with less than four weeks' notice are subject to the full fee. Participant substitutions can be made at any time.
- Map & Reviews
Job Design Concepts Inc.
[ View Provider's Profile ]
4950 Yonge Street
Suite 802, 8th Floor
Canada M2N 6K1
This course has no remaining discount seats
This course may be available on a different date listed below.
This course currently does not have any dates other than this one scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates.
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 77 times.