An effective leader is able to shape the performance of many "diamonds in the rough". Turning less than desirable performance to acceptable and that to superior performance is a most satisfying experience for any one who acts in a leadership capacity.
- Course Start Date: Aug. 3
- Location: Toronto
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Leadership and Management Development Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Leading a perfect team is a dream, not always a reality. In many situations there is a need to work with employees who lack either commitment or interest in their job. These employees will demonstrate their feelings through ineffective performance, a lack of performance or totally unacceptable performance. An effective leader is able to shape the performance of many "diamonds in the rough". Turning less than desirable performance to acceptable and acceptable performance to superior performance is a most satisfying experience for any one who acts in a leadership capacity.
Participants Will Learn To:
- Motivate and inspire staff to reach goals
- Evaluate performance objectively
- Provide negative feedback without arousing defensiveness
- Conduct productive coaching sessions
1. Motivating Others To Perform:
- 4 Factors That Affect Job Performance
- 7 Motivational practices
- Coaching To Gain Employee Commitment
- Providing Performance Feedback Artfully
- Motivating Marginal Performers
- Overcoming Resistance To Change
- Reducing Resentment
- What To Do When The First Approach Doesn't Work
• Instructor Presentation
• Full-Group Discussion
• Small-Group Interaction
• Individual Exercises
• Practice Exercises
Value Added Option: Participants at each training workshop are encouraged to send an email within three months following the workshop and expect a personal reply to assist with their learning experience.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations with less than four weeks' notice are subject to the full fee. Participant substitutions can be made at any time.
- Map & Reviews
Job Design Concepts Inc.
[ View Provider's Profile ]
4950 Yonge Street
Suite 802, 8th Floor
Canada M2N 6K1
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course currently does not have any dates other than this one scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates.
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 23 times.