LessonsA key challenge for most people in organizations is to be increasingly more skilful and intentional with the application of their emotional intelligence.Â We need to be able to respond to our pressures in such a way that is effective, rather than destructive or performance limiting.
The primary goal of learning about our emotional intelligence is to improve personal resilience and performance by learning to be more conscious of our emotions, and more skilful in applying the appropriate emotion at the appropriate time.
Emotional intelligence (EI) encompasses the personal, emotional, and social abilities and skills which allow us to succeed in coping with environmental demands and pressures. Understanding your EI will help you identify your strengths as well as areas for potential growth to enhance your personal performance.
This workshop will provide workshop participants with the following:
- an understanding of emotional intelligence
- an awareness of the importance of developing your emotional intelligence
- an understanding of the connection between behaviour, emotions and performance
- strategies for developing your emotional intelligence to achieve personal and business successÂ
- Defining Leadership And How Emotions Play A Part.
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence
- The Affect Of EI On Performance
- Learning To Observe Your Emotions
- Responding To Difficult Situations
- 5 EQ Categories
- 15 Competencies
- Applying Emotional Intelligence At Work
- EI Development Plan
- ABCDE Technique
- Implementing Change
- Ongoing Developmental Plan
- Instructor presentation
- Full-group discussion
- Small-group interactionÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Individual exercisesÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Practice exercises
Value Added Option: Participants at each training workshop are encouraged to send an email within three months following the workshop and expect a personal reply to assist with their learning experience
Cancellations with less than four weeks' notice are subject to the full fee. Participant substitutions can be made at any time.
4950 Yonge Street Suite 802, 8th Floor