- Microsoft Powerpoint Training Courses
- Microsoft PowerPoint- private, one on one training - BASIC level
That big presentation is coming up and a PowerPoint slideshow would help you make your point so much clearer. Our private one on one training will target the areas you need help with and teach you what you need to know quickly and effectively.
- Course Outline
That big presentation is coming up and a PowerPoint slideshow would help you make your point so much clearer, yet you just don’t feel comfortable using the program. Superior presentations would be a great asset to your career. Our private one on one training will target the areas you need help with and teach you what you need to know quickly and effectively.
When you’re presenting something, there should be a huge screen behind you displaying graphically the exact point that you are trying to get across verbally.
You find that the Help file can’t even get you off the ground.
Really you just need someone to spend a little time with you to teach you the things you don't know - quickly and affordably.
That has been difficult up until now since you don't have time to spend taking a full day seminar, or even a series of evening seminars. Even then, most of those seminars cover materials you already know.
Fortunately by using our one on one private training you can learn exactly what you need, and only what you need, in a shorter time and without leaving your office.Here are the 5 main benefits of attending this seminar:
- You will learn only what you need to learn - not what someone else needs to learn.
- You will get private one on one instruction.
- All of the focus will be on you and your needs.
- You won't have to leave the office.
- More training, taught more effectively, in a shorter period of time.
- Office Workers
- Administrative Staff
- Sales and Marketing Professionals
- Independent Business People
- Businesses seeking to improve their staff’s skills
INTRODUCTION TO MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
- What is PowerPoint?
- The PowerPoint Environment
- The Different PowerPoint Views
- Getting Help
- Opening and Creating Presentations
- Managing Slides and Presentations
- Working with Slide Masters
- Working with the Handout Master
- Working with the Notes Master
- Working with Slide Layouts
- Applying Backgrounds
- Modifying Slide Attributes
- Paragraph Settings
- Bullets and Numbering
- Adding Text to a Slide
- Formatting Text
- Using Undo and Redo
- Using Find and Replace
- Using the Clipboard
- Working with Slide Design
- Using Design Templates
- Adding Color Schemes
- Applying Animation Schemes
- Drawing Lines and Shapes
- Using Auto-shapes
- Adding Clip Art and Pictures
- Grouping and Ungrouping Objects
- Rotating and Flipping Objects
- Aligning Objects
- Using Page Setup
- Using Print Preview
- Printing a Presentation
- Presenting the Presentation
- Running a Slide Show
- Navigating Slides
- Pointer Options
- Screen Options
- Adding Notes to the Slide Show
Joy Neuhold is a Certified Adult Educator who has spent the last 5+ years helping computer users throughout Canada improve their skills by conducting one-on-one training sessions both online and on-site. As an entrepreneur, she built JN Software Consulting from the ground up into a business that now helps numerous medium business, small business and individual clients meet their Software Training, Website Design and Database Development needs. Joy explains,” “My favorite thing about training is to watch someone’s face when they have been struggling with a problem and suddenly they get it! Then to see how proud of themselves they are.” When asked what she enjoys about having her own company Joy explains, “I enjoy the freedom of meeting new people while fulfilling my interests in training, consulting and project work. I love what I do!!”What you will receive at the seminar:
- A phone consultation to identify the specific training goals of the participant.
- A customized training plan that will focus on learning on those skills that are missing.
- A private, one on one training session, live, between the trainer and participant.
- The opportunity to get your specific questions answered.
JN Software Consulting was very patient and worked along with me as I learned the programs. JN Software is professional, responsible and was always available if I ran into a snag. They customized programs to meet the unique demands of the childcare industry. I will continue to work with JN Software Consulting and would highly recommend their services to anyone looking to streamline their organization, train their personnel and looking for advice on how to make their current technology more efficient. Thank you JN Software Consulting! - Joan Willms, Manager, Graydon Hall Nursery Schools
JN Software was exceptionally flexible and able to work quickly on a large project crucial to my program at the XVI International AIDS Conference. Surprisingly, they were not only able to create a comprehensive computer program, but also able to teach me how to use it! I will definitely call on JN Software to assist me in the future. - Christine Johnston, Volunteer Coordinator, AIDS 2006 Local Host SecretariatMiss this seminar and you'll miss...
- A rare one on one training experience not offered by most companies.
- The opportunity to get only the training you need - quickly and effectively.
- The ability to work more efficiently.
Missing out on this training means missing out on an opportunity to become more effective without having to sit through hours of training you don't need. Register today and get the edge you need - quickly and efficiently!
- Prerequisites & Certificates
You will need to have short phone conversation with the trainer to help pinpoint the areas of training you need help with.
- Cancellation Policy
JN Software Consulting works hard to schedule our training and other services around your life, for your
convenience. With that in mind we have the following cancellation policy for all booked training.
- Less than 48 hours: Full quoted fee
- Less than 5 business days: 20% of quoted fee
- NSF Charge Policy
Clients will incur a $40 charge for any NSF cheques
- Map & Reviews
JN Software Consulting
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 562 times.