You know the basics of Excel and use them quite frequently. But you are spending more and more time looking up more advanced features and it is slowing you down. Being able to do these spreadsheets quicker and more effectively would really help.
- Course Outline
You know the basics of Excel and use them quite frequently. However, it seems like you are spending more and more time looking up more advanced features and it is slowing you down. Being able to do these spreadsheets quicker and more effectively would really help you get ahead. Taking private, customized, one on one training will help by teaching you the skills you feel you need and ONLY those skills you need.
Ideally doing a complicated spreadsheet should be easy. You should know all of the features and be able to fully utilize the tools provided.
Instead you find yourself spending a lot of time looking up instructions and trying to figure out how to do things using online help.
Really you just need someone to spend a little time with you to teach you the things you don't know - quickly and affordably.
That has been difficult up until now since you don't have time to spend taking a full day seminar, or even a series of evening seminars. Even then, most of those seminars cover materials you already know.
Fortunately by using our one on one private training you can get the exact learning you need, only the learning you need, in a shorter time and without leaving your office.Here are the 5 main benefits of attending this seminar:
- You will learn only what you need to learn - not what someone else needs to learn
- You will get private one on one instruction.
- All of the focus wil be on you and your needs.
- You won't have to leave the office.
- More training, taught more effectively, in a shorter period of time.
- Customizing View Options
- Displaying and Customizing Toolbars
- Hiding Workbooks and Worksheets
- Freezing Panes
- Grouping and Ungrouping Worksheets
- Styles, Guidelines and the Format Painter
- Conditional Formatting
- Hiding and Displaying Cells
- Using the Series Command
- Using the Insert Function Wizard and the Excel Function Categories
- Correcting Formulas
- Using the Formula Error Checker and the Formula Auditing Toolbar
- Using the Watch Window
- Sorting a Database
- Using Auto-filters and Advanced Filters
- Working with Filtered Data
- Using Data Forms
- Chart Wizard and Toolbar
- Working with Charts
- Using the Drawing Toolbar
- Working with Auto shapes
- Creating Text Boxes
- Adding Pictures
- Layering Objects
- Grouping and Ungrouping Objects
- Converting Files from Other Applications
- Copying Data From Another Application
- Embedding and Linking Objects
- Managing Links
JN Software was exceptionally flexible and able to work quickly on a large project crucial to my program at the XVI International AIDS Conference. Surprisingly, they were not only able to create a comprehensive computer program, but also able to teach me how to use it! I will definitely call on JN Software to assist me in the future.Christine Johnston,Volunteer Coordinator, AIDS 2006 Local Host Secretariat XVI Internationa1 About our seminar leader (s):
Joy Neuhold is a Certified Adult Educator who has spent the last 5+ years helping computer users throughout Canada improve their skills by conducting one-on-one training sessions both online and on-site. As an entrepreneur, she built JN Software Consulting from the ground up into a business that now helps numerous medium business, small business and individual clients meet their Software Training, Website Design and Database Development needs. Joy explains,” “My favorite thing about training is to watch someone’s face when they have been struggling with a problem and suddenly they get it! Then to see how proud of themselves they are.” When asked what she enjoys about having her own company Joy explains, “I enjoy the freedom of meeting new people while fulfilling my interests in training, consulting and project work. I love what I do!!”What you will receive at the seminar:
- An initial phone call to discuss the specific training goals of the participant.
- A customized training plan that will focus on learning on those skills that are missing.
- A private, one on one training session, live, between the trainer and participant.
- The ability to work more efficiently.
- The opportunity to get only the training you need - quickly and effectively.
It's up to you, work as you are today, struggle with using the tools and functionality of an Excel Spreadsheet. Missing out on this training means missing out on an opportunity to become more effective without having to sit through hours of training you don't need. Register today and get the edge you need - quickly and efficiently!
- Prerequisites & Certificates
You will need to have short phone conversation with the trainer to help pinpoint the areas of training you need help with.
- Cancellation Policy
JN Software Consulting works hard to schedule our training and other services around your life, for your
convenience. With that in mind we have the following cancellation policy for all booked training.
- Less than 48 hours: Full quoted fee
- Less than 5 business days: 20% of quoted fee
- NSF Charge Policy
Clients will incur a $40 charge for any NSF cheques
- Map & Reviews
JN Software Consulting
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1312 times.