- Microsoft Outlook training seminars
- Unleash the Powers of Microsoft Outlook(TM) for Greater Productivity
This course specifically looks at Microsoft Outlook ™ as a Time Management tool to help you create a system to ensure that your activities are linked and properly prioritized to help you meet those goals and objectives.
- Course Outline
Are you overwhelmed with the number of e-mails you receive in your inbox every day? Do you find there is not enough time in a day to get everything done?
In today’s busy world it is a constant challenge to keep up with your goals and commitments. Many people often feel as though they cannot find the time to get everything done.
Although we can’t give you more hours in the day, we can help you decide what to do and when to do it.
This course will show you how to focus on your overall vision, your roles, your goals and your priorities. This course specifically looks at Microsoft Outlook ™ as a Time Management tool to help you create a system to ensure that your activities are linked and properly prioritized to help you meet those goals and objectives.
Performance Objectives: In this 2 Day Course You Will Learn How to:
- Set and achieve goals and objectives utilizing Microsoft Outlook™ as a time management tool.
- Consistently focus on priorities.
- Create and implement a personalized plan for organizing your time and e-mail
- Managing Your E-mail
- How to use Microsoft Outlook ™ to prioritize your time
- Improve e-mail management efficiency
- Incorporate Microsoft Outlook™ features into your e-mail management strategy to prioritize your work using:
- eg. Flags, Voting Buttons, Send Replies to
- Folder Lists – create an efficient reference system
- Develop strategies to save time when creating or responding to e-mails
- Learn how to write effective e-mails
- Scan and sort e-mails by subject line or sender to process e-mails more efficiently
- E-mail etiquette: Using the To, Cc, Bcc, Reply and Reply to All buttons
- Create meaningful subject lines to ensure faster, more accurate responses
- Distinguish between processing e-mail and taking action on tasks
- Managing Your Activities
- Set and keep track of goals/objectives/priorities
- Use drag-and-drop techniques to instantly convert e-mail into tasks.
- Customize and manage the Task Pad to help you meet your goals and objectives
- Use Tasks, Contacts and Categories to plan, prioritize and follow up on projects and make informed decisions
- Classify and manage contacts
- Identify personal time wasters and implement strategies for dealing with the things that waste our time
- Organize your information so you can search quickly to find it
- Understand why we procrastinate and learn techniques to conquer procrastination
- Minimize and avoid unnecessary interruptions
- Avoid information overload by identifying causes, screening information, controlling Paperwork, and using a Filing System to organize your computer and your office
- Managing Your Schedule
- Learn how to:
- Customize Microsoft Outlook ™ to increase productivity
- Understand all aspects of the calendar using labels or categories to assign colour formatting
- Manage meeting requests
- Plan & prepare productive meetings
- Consistently maintain effective meetings
- Integrate e-mails into calendar and contacts to save time
- Decide what belongs on the calendar and what belongs on the task pad
- Make use of keyboard shortcuts to increase productivity
- Use drag-and-drop techniques to instantly convert e-mail into calendar events
- We will teach you practical skills that will have an immediate impact on your organization
- You can expect a relaxed and non-threatening learning environment.
- We limit attendance to encourage maximum participation and feedback.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations less than 2 business weeks before the expected delivery date are eligible for a 50% refund, or a credit voucher will be provided for regularly scheduled courses (choice being that of the registrant). Credit Vouchers are transferable within the same company. Please send your cancellation notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Map & Reviews
Itplanit Services Corp.
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 390 times.