This 2-day course Introduces participants to the advanced principles of project management: * Prioritize multiple projects * Manage multiple projects
- Course Outline
This 2-day course Introduces participants to the advanced principles of project management:
- Prioritize multiple projects
- Manage multiple projects
Who Should Attend
- Anyone involved in the planning or management of multiple and large complex projects
- Managers who negotiate project timelines
- Project stakeholders, or project managers
Content Day 1 * Learn how to manage the scope of multiple projects, including creating a rolled-up Work Breakdown Structure.
* Learn advanced techniques of schedule control such as critical chain scheduling
* Learn project cost management by doing cost estimates and cost roll up of multiple projects.
* Learn how to manage risk by anticipating it, controlling it and including risk and management reserve in the project estimate.
* Learn project integration management by balancing the constraints of time, cost and quality during the planning and controlling of the project.
* Learn project human resource management by knowing how to assemble an appropriate project team, assign responsibilities, motivate, delegate and manage the team.
* Learn the advantages and disadvantages of organizing a project in a matrixed, functional or dedicated project environment.
Day 2 * Learn about creating a project management office.
* Learn how to control a project using advanced techniques such as earned value
* Learn how to detect problems and fix them before crises arise.
* Learn how to write proper project documents such as proposals, plans, charters, requests for proposal, specifications, tests and so forth.
* Learn how to summarize information for different levels of management.
* Learn how automated project management tools assist in project planning and control.
* Learn how to run technical and management review meetings.
* Learn how to manage multiple projects at once with shared resources.
* Learn about managing a project to objectives instead of time and budget using the dynamic baseline model.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Project Management Fundamentals
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations less than 2 business weeks before the expected delivery date are eligible for a 50% refund, or a credit voucher will be provided for regularly scheduled courses (choice being that of the registrant). Credit Vouchers are transferable within the same company. Please send your cancellation notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Map & Reviews
Itplanit Services Corp.
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 878 times.