In this session we show you how to conduct a complete SWOT analysis and then follow up with setting SMART goals that include detailed action plans. We will give you tips on how to build accountability so your goals become more than just words.
- Course Outline
A SWOT analysis is key to searching out the opportunities that are waiting for you and the strengths that will carry you forward. On the flip side, it brings out weaknesses you can work on turning into strengths and threats you can prepare for or lessen the impact – and perhaps avoid altogether. In either case, the SWOT analysis will produce positive results. It looks at both internal and external environments. When complete – goals will magically appear.
In this session we show you how to conduct a complete SWOT analysis and then follow up with setting SMART goals that include detailed action plans. In addition, we will give you tips on how to build accountability so your goals become more than just words written on paper.
Join us to find out:
- the best method to conduct a SWOT analysis
- how to avoid becoming “task” thinkers
- how competition can actually present opportunities
- if SMARTER goals are better than SMART goals
- the biggest deterrent for successfully achieving company goals
- the 5 key elements that need to be present to implement goals
- the most powerful form of performance reviews
In a SWOT analysis, the Strengths & Weaknesses relate to the internal, micro-environmental areas of your business. The Opportunities & Threats relate to the external, macro-environment – things you really have no control over. That is where the challenges come in, but without first uncovering them, how can you capitalize & ensure your business is positioned well for the future? For business owners conducting strategic planning every year, the SWOT analysis can come off as redundant or boring. The thing to remember is that change is a constant. If you come up with the same things every year, that means you:
- are not progressing otherwise your weaknesses would be disappearing
- are not taking a close enough look at the macro-environment because it is full of changes year over year
- perhaps are not thinking big enough – focused on tasks rather than the bigger picture“If you don’t know what port you are sailing to, no wind is favourable”.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
pre-registration is required
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation must be received within 6 business days before the scheduled training and/or coaching services delivery to get a refund of fees paid. Refund will not be provided for cancellation within 5 business days before the delivery date.
- Map & Reviews
Insight Coaching and Consulting
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 326 times.