This session will give those who are already familiar with the basics of PowerPoint the opportunity to add more advanced techniques to their presentations. This session includes 60 days of access to the online eLearning course for PowerPoint.
- Course Outline
Microsoft PowerPoint allows you to create professional presentations that combine word processing, drawing, graphics and multimedia capabilites. This session will give those who are already familiar with the basics of PowerPoint the opportunity to add more advanced techniques to their presentations. In this session, participants will:
- use slide masters to quickly create a standardized appearance for an entire show
- create, add, and use charts in a presentation
- link a presentation with a spreadsheet to access data dynamically
- create a presentation from a Microsoft Word outline
- create an outline in MS Word from a PowerPoint presentation
- customize graphics and clip art
- add hyperlinks and action buttons to a presentation
- customize the progression of a slide show with timings and effects
- create custom slide shows from one presentation
- use presentation aids in PowerPoint for presenting a show
- use advanced tools such as macros
This is a hands-on session. Participants will work with Word and PowerPoint to practice the skills in this workshop.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Microsoft PowerPoint - level 1, or good comfort level with MS PowerPoint
Course manual and certificate of completion will be provided.
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations received up to ten days prior to the session are refundable, minus a $20.00 administration fee (please note exception in next paragraph). Cancellations received less than ten days before the session will not be refundable but will receive a credit for use towards another Inet-Toolbox session, less the $20.00 administration fee.
If a session is full and has been taken off the schedules, cancellations received less than 10 days before the session will not be refundable and will be liable for the total amount of the registration unless we are able to fill the seat. Our classes are very small and cancellations have a high impact on our ability to maintain our reasonable pricing.
Participants who do not attend their session and who have not cancelled will not receive a refund or a credit. If payment has not been received by our office yet, participants who do not attend and who have not cancelled are still liable for the cost of the session.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 351 times.