Adobe InDesign is a powerful page layout application you can use to create professional looking newsletters, brochures & other publications. In this course, you'll learn techniques for working with InDesign efficiently to produce great looking documents.
- Course Outline
Adobe InDesign is a powerful page layout application you can use to create professional looking newsletters, brochures, flyers, and other publications. InDesign is a robust application that offers a high degree of control over many aspects of page design. In this course, you'll learn techniques for working with InDesign efficiently to produce great looking documents. In this session you will:
- Create and modify text and graphic frames; and import text and images from other applications
- Use master pages and guides to design a document's layout and to add automatic page numbering; and apply masters to document pages
- Import text; thread text throughout a document; reflow text threads; and change the number of columns
- Define colours and swatches and apply them to fills and strokes of frames
- Apply character formatting; apply paragraph formatting; create styles to streamline formatting; and set text inset spacing
- Place and manipulate graphics; control text wrap around graphics; and create and manage layers.
- Apply transparency effects to native objects and placed images and graphics; and work with Transparency Flattener settings
- Create sophisticated tables
- Prepare documents for handoff to commercial printers
- Creating Acrobat PDF files
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Good comfort level with Windows or Macintosh operating system, previous experience with graphics packages an asset
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations received up to ten days prior to the session are refundable, minus a $20.00 administration fee (please note exception in next paragraph). Cancellations received less than ten days before the session will not be refundable but will receive a credit for use towards another Inet-Toolbox session, less the $20.00 administration fee.
If a session is full and has been taken off the schedules, cancellations received less than 10 days before the session will not be refundable and will be liable for the total amount of the registration unless we are able to fill the seat. Our classes are very small and cancellations have a high impact on our ability to maintain our reasonable pricing.
Participants who do not attend their session and who have not cancelled will not receive a refund or a credit. If payment has not been received by our office yet, participants who do not attend and who have not cancelled are still liable for the cost of the session.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 243 times.